Prosecutors claim case against Koh Tao Myanmar pair is solid: source

webfact

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be exciting, how they use that DNA "evidence" - taking into consideration, that the crime scene, was totally destroyed on the first day. Everyone could see that, from the first photos, also exciting with the "the DNA is not Asian" comments by the police.

I really can't see, how these two boys can get a fair trail....

I believe cops said 'the DNA is Asian.'

I thought the case was perfect!

.... as perfect as a Thai omelette; overcooked, overspiced, nothing in it except a couple little slices of raw onion, and swimming in week-old oil.
  • Like 2

I have been wading through the Ferguson Grand Jury evidence etc, which is available on line (I'm up to page 448 of 5675 pages). Since this case is so "solid" how about RTP post their evidence too? Shouldn't compromise the case (as if anyone is concerned about that at this point) as perhaps defense attorneys given all of prosecutors evidence (well, I don't know about that.... this isn't like USA rules....perhaps). If we could look at the "facts" as portrayed by RTP then we armchair wise guys could really have fun looking for holes.

I'd rather read 'Through The Looking Glass' ...at least it's less fictional than whatever report the RTP dream up.

It's going to be exciting, how they use that DNA "evidence" - taking into consideration, that the crime scene, was totally destroyed on the first day. Everyone could see that, from the first photos, also exciting with the "the DNA is not Asian" comments by the police.

I really can't see, how these two boys can get a fair trail.... sad.png

My recollection is that the first mention of race tied to DNA was that it WAS ASIAN.

• Like 1

Has the British investigation yielded anything. If not then this case might be solid indeed despite of what people are saying. The Brits send are high class real investigators and seen the evidence something that all the members are not and have not.

Just saying that i have more faith in the Brits as in people on a forum who have not see any real evidence and are not trained for it.

Unfortunately I don't, this day and age with the likes of the NWO, Illuminati, bent Catholic Church and the new Mafia (all one of the same) having no boundries, I don't trust anybody any more. Not paranoid just and old wise retired Veteran whose seen a a lot, endured a lot and learnt how to survive in today's world.

You must not be American to understand the truths you just spoke. Good for you. They own the US government and most other countries as well but not as obvious. Slavery is where it's heading. Laws for the rich, just like this case.

• Like 1

The British report is finished, filed has been read by the people that need to read it.

The British are waiting for the Thai authorities to hang themselves.

The report will show the Thai investigation to be a total farce and an embarrassment to this Nation.

Why do you think the Thai courts won't take this case?...The British that's why...they are shit scared and rightly so.

The British Police report is due in January. May be too late for the two lads.

Has the British investigation yielded anything. If not then this case might be solid indeed despite of what people are saying. The Brits send are high class real investigators and seen the evidence something that all the members are not and have not.

Just saying that i have more faith in the Brits as in people on a forum who have not see any real evidence and are not trained for it.

Unfortunately I don't, this day and age with the likes of the NWO, Illuminati, bent Catholic Church and the new Mafia (all one of the same) having no boundries, I don't trust anybody any more. Not paranoid just and old wise retired Veteran whose seen a a lot, endured a lot and learnt how to survive in today's world.

I thought the 3 Brits from Scotland Yard was here on a beach holiday?

I must be mistaken.

I still find it strange that a big show was made of Scotland yard detectives arriving unannounced on Koh Tao by helicopter when there were already Scotland yard detectives on the island. Did the brilliant RTP not know they were there and were they working undercover ?.

• Like 2

"Both local and foreign institutes have conducted DNA tests on the investigation into the Koh Tao crime and their results point fingers at the accused, the source alleged."

Well its nice of them to speak for the British, who as yet have failed to comment on anything including DNA.

The suspects may be guilty as hell or they may not......... Either way they are up sh!te creek without the rowing implement.

How do you know the British as yet have not made any reports and sent them to the Thai authorities? Or do you believe that certain media and the crackpot conspiracy theorists plus the doubters that are considered totally irrelevant and insignificant to the case should have to be appeased and given priority as to what information is coming in?

• Like 2

"Prosecuators claim case against Koh Tao Myanmar pair (scapegoats) is solid".

Solid....as in solid sh.t!

Just <deleted> pathetic!!

I also hope that vigilante justise will be taken on to the high and mighty RTP on Koh Tao!

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

Beetllejuice post # 55

How do you know the British as yet have not made any reports and sent them to the Thai authorities? Or do you believe that certain media and the crackpot conspiracy theorists plus the doubters that are considered totally irrelevant and insignificant to the case should have to be appeased and given priority as to what information is coming in?

Dear Beetlejuice , what do you know?

According to your self claimed and self professed ability to read all situation and thus are able to offer all solutions in all the posts you read and no doubt your two boys who are in the Thai police farce force keep you updated too as to the progress in this matter.You of all of us should know the answers to the questions you pose.

You do of course have contacts within the political arena both here and the U.K who have kept you advised as to current matters in this case as well.

Oh please give we lowly folks the benefit of your sage advice and knowledge.wai2.gif

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2

"Both local and foreign institutes have conducted DNA tests on the investigation into the Koh Tao crime and their results point fingers at the accused, the source alleged."

Well its nice of them to speak for the British, who as yet have failed to comment on anything including DNA.

The suspects may be guilty as hell or they may not......... Either way they are up sh!te creek without the rowing implement.

Simple really, the Thai Authorities cant keep their mouths shut, if the UK police had sent them anything it would have been leaked already by their very loose tongues and with their proven spin lies on what the UK Authorities say. Much the same as they cant keep crime scene photos of the victims from appearing on the BIB personal facebook pages

Edited by thailandchilli