The Bar Life

meelousee

This is the drill, bars are for drinking owning one is to get as many costumers as you can in both cases this involves drinking you want to quit find the replacement. :D

Now, if women are your objective for fun in LOS then you have the alternative. It is called a massage parlor.

:D

If you are looking for social lubricant then it is called coffee house, if you are looking for company it is called a sports club, if you are looking for something else then you have to find a name for it other that a BAR? :D

Comments should be objective. :o

I drink when I have the time.....

This is the drill, bars are for drinking owning one is to get as many costumers as you can in both cases this involves drinking you want to quit find the replacement. :D

Now, if women are your objective for fun in LOS then you have the alternative. It is called a massage parlor.

If you are looking for social lubricant then it is called coffee house, if you are looking for company it is called a sports club, if you are looking for something else then you have to find a name for it other that a BAR? :D

Yes, What is the point???

that is not a rocket science drill to know, so yes what is exactly your point ?

that is not a rocket science drill to know, so yes what is exactly your point ?

Its got to be objective, its a coment that is! maybe you think you drink to much? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not to sure of your point but there are certain sure ways to be a bar owner and go broke.

1. Drink for free in your own bar.

2. Invite your friends in to your bar for a "free" drink.

3. Have a relationship with one of your bargirls

4. And then make her (as in #3) your cashier.

5. And then marry her.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Drink for free in your own bar.

2. Invite your friends in to your bar for a "free" drink.

3. Have a relationship with one of your bargirls

4. And then make her (as in #3) your cashier.

5. And then marry her.

6. and then all her relatives and friends come and live with you.