i am trying to find my father i hope is still vell in pattaya

dchesham

how may i get help regarding my father who is just completly dissapeared??

i have sendt e mail to the embassy, still no anwear!! im really scared, i know he is very sick, and his gfriend over there has stsolen his passport and atm card.

and she is using allott of drugs! any body know what to do?

You will need to come over yourself .It may be helpful to talk to the Falang members of the Pattaya Tourist police .They may be able to put you in the right direction ,if Pattaya is where you think he is .

Is the person you are trying to locate, really your father, you say he is from the UK yet your use of the English language is not very good.

I have my doubts that you are serious, or you are looking for someone other than your father for reasons best known to you.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

• Like 2

Is the person you are trying to locate, really your father, you say he is from the UK yet your use of the English language is not very good.

I have my doubts that you are serious, or you are looking for someone other than your father for reasons best known to you.

Just because his father is from the UK doesn't mean "English" is his first language.

Like it was suggested, the best way is to come to Thailand and start the search yourself. There have been many posts over the years of others who have lost contact with a relative and the only proven method is to come yourself. Getting help from the authorities is very difficult from outside the country. Keep posting here and maybe some one will give you other ideas.

You might also try contacting one of the the Pattaya Mail Newspaper (link here http://www.pattayamail.com/313/home.htm) and ask for their help. Maybe put up an ad in the paper with the details.

Do not get discouraged, we have a few bozos here that have no brains. I wish you luck.

Edited by Mrjlh
  • Like 1

Just because his father is from the UK doesn't mean "English" is his first language.

speel check not working either, oh i see it is

hees from england and yes of course chonburi.. i have kontaktes the embassy allready but no answear

Did you send them an email or attempt to contact on the telephone?

Email probably isn't the best idea because, try the telephone, keeping in mind the time difference & their opening hours.

Do you know if your father registered with the embassy?

What sort of visa is he on?

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1