Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

Sorry to say that most Thais agrees that majority of the cops are dishonest and that there is not much they can do to change it. They have tried and most already given up on the idea that they will have a police force that they can trust. But the younger generations and people here want to make a change. It may take years, but it must start some where.

And the people in the US are in the streets now because they don't trust police there and believe they kill black people without cause. Does that mean everyone the police arrests is innocent, even the blacks?

What happens when you make up stuff, speculate on BS and partial information and ignore reality to continue to push nonsense theories in a case like this is you discredit yourself and then next incident that may have validity you and others will be seen as crying wolf or the internet detective / conspiracy theorist are at it once again.

There is no real evidence to suggest the son of a island headsman was responsible and tons to show he was not. On the other side we have strong evidence already made public they got the two guys responsible for this brutal crime.

Anyway -- people are welcome to go back and look at phone pics and take early press reports as gospel and pretend no revised reports came out to continue the nonsense while not just ignore the family wishes but also their and the UK investigators opinions who were here and examined the evidence and reviewed the case ... but yes, they are either ignorant or part of the cover up.

Real evidence:

No representation for the two Burmese when they where accused. (Unless you think that is acceptable. Well maybe in north Korea)

Top forensic expert in Thailand saying processing of the crime scene was flawed. (I didn't make that up).

Police refusing to answer for the abusive treatment of the two while getting a confession out of them. (How can anyone hope for fairness here.)

Plea for help from the parents of the two Burmese. (their request are not important?)

Money and power buys many things here. (Evidence it's clear in the most recent police shake up. And by most of our personal experience with the police here)

There are more to much to mention. But you already know what they are.

You might be one of the few people that can live in north Korea.

Nothing you mentioned is evidence of either guilt nor innocence.

The families have seen actual evidence.

"The families have seen actual evidence"

That is an outright lie!! Nowhere in in the loosely worded statement is there a mention of the families being presented with actual evidence!!

Interesting also to notice, that the families not have one nice word to say about the RTP!!

They are not stupid people, and are of course aware of all the screw ups and cover ups by the Thai police.

So when the families asked for a stop for speculation on social media, maybe it was directed at posters blindly defending a corrupt police force, who are preventing them (the families) from ever getting closure or see justice for their loved ones!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We would like to stress that as a family we are confident in the work that has been carried out into these atrocious crimes."

What's that suposed to mean?

However, the overall text talks about being confident with the investigative work performed on Koh Tao... If this alone isn't a joke, then I don't know...

Transparent trial... yeah, keep on dreaming!

Such statements can only come from someone who knows absolutely nothing about Thailand...

The two burmese dwarfs, who managed to overpower a 6ft, well built westerner and cut him up in the process and managed to walk away without a scratch and magically managed to keep Hannah quiet in the meantime, will hang now, most likely based on circumstancial evidence, hearsay, waterboarded confessions and witness statements coming from a pancake vendor who is their ethnic enemy and took part in beating the patsies up in the safe house... Nice police work indeed. Only a comatose person can give their consent to all of that. Sick and tired of this sad.png

Instead of accepting the statement, why not just keep speculating!

Ignore the statements of the families that they have seen compelling evidence!

Have the families also seen the defence case?

Read the article.

Sorry to say that most Thais agrees that majority of the cops are dishonest and that there is not much they can do to change it. They have tried and most already given up on the idea that they will have a police force that they can trust. But the younger generations and people here want to make a change. It may take years, but it must start some where.
And the people in the US are in the streets now because they don't trust police there and believe they kill black people without cause. Does that mean everyone the police arrests is innocent, even the blacks?

What happens when you make up stuff, speculate on BS and partial information and ignore reality to continue to push nonsense theories in a case like this is you discredit yourself and then next incident that may have validity you and others will be seen as crying wolf or the internet detective / conspiracy theorist are at it once again.

There is no real evidence to suggest the son of a island headsman was responsible and tons to show he was not. On the other side we have strong evidence already made public they got the two guys responsible for this brutal crime.

Anyway -- people are welcome to go back and look at phone pics and take early press reports as gospel and pretend no revised reports came out to continue the nonsense while not just ignore the family wishes but also their and the UK investigators opinions who were here and examined the evidence and reviewed the case ... but yes, they are either ignorant or part of the cover up.

Real evidence:

No representation for the two Burmese when they where accused. (Unless you think that is acceptable. Well maybe in north Korea)

Top forensic expert in Thailand saying processing of the crime scene was flawed. (I didn't make that up).

Police refusing to answer for the abusive treatment of the two while getting a confession out of them. (How can anyone hope for fairness here.)

Plea for help from the parents of the two Burmese. (their request are not important?)

Money and power buys many things here. (Evidence it's clear in the most recent police shake up. And by most of our personal experience with the police here)

There are more to much to mention. But you already know what they are.

You might be one of the few people that can live in north Korea.

Nothing you mentioned is evidence of either guilt nor innocence.

The families have seen actual evidence.

"The families have seen actual evidence"

That is an outright lie!! Nowhere in in the loosely worded statement is there a mention of the families being presented with actual evidence!!

Interesting also to notice, that the families not have one nice word to say about the RTP!!

They are not stupid people, and are of course aware of all the screw ups and cover ups by the Thai police.

So when the families asked for a stop for speculation on social media, maybe it was directed at posters blindly defending a corrupt police force, who are preventing them (the families) from ever getting closure or see justice for their loved ones!!

The family thanked the RTP so they did have a kind word, not to mention their statements included in the title of the thread. They have seen the reports from the UK police.

These statements have clearly been prepared by the Foreign Office and the victims families have taken there advice in issuing them.

I hope there "tactics" prove to be correct, but I fear we are seeing diplomatic intervention, and that could literally be catastrophic for the two burmese guys.

The "evidence" will show the two Burmese were on the beach that night ( have they ever denied that anyway?) BUT if the RTP are convinced David was killed with a hoe the same hoe that killed Hanna, then I am sorry but that complete bullsh*t and lies.

Lets see what happens tomorrow, but I find both family statements baffling to say the least.

"We would like to stress that as a family we are confident in the work that has been carried out into these atrocious crimes."

However, the overall text talks about being confident with the investigative work performed on Koh Tao... If this alone isn't a joke, then I don't know...

Such statements can only come from someone who knows absolutely nothing about Thailand...

The two burmese dwarfs, who managed to overpower a 6ft, well built westerner and cut him up in the process and managed to walk away without a scratch and magically managed to keep Hannah quiet in the meantime, will hang now, most likely based on circumstancial evidence, hearsay, waterboarded confessions and witness statements coming from a pancake vendor who is their ethnic enemy and took part in beating the patsies up in the safe house... Nice police work indeed. Only a comatose person can give their consent to all of that. Sick and tired of this sad.png

The family must be protecting the rich headsman son now too? This conspiracy has just grown -- thank god for the social media detectives to point our all the implausible reason why these two are not solid suspects and a rich the son of an island headsman, who was not on the island at the time, really did this.

who says he was not on the island at the time? you?

Do you really think the British police didn't look into this ? Its very easy to check with the university and also to confirm that the CCTV footage is real, or do you think that the university and their teachers are also involved in this big "cover up"?

when I read this sorry saga I think of Collin Powell and how he convinced the World that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction

then how the World was convinced that 2 planes hit the twin towers and brought down 7 very unique buildings and then how a plane hit the Pentagon and no tail or wing from the plane was ever found?

Some things we will never know.

But I hope the families get some closure on this, knowing that 2 guys innocent or guilty, are going to pay for their crimes.

when I read this sorry saga I think of Collin Powell and how he convinced the World that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction

then how the World was convinced that 2 planes hit the twin towers and brought down 7 very unique buildings and then how a plane hit the Pentagon and no tail or wing from the plane was ever found?

But I hope the families get some closure on this, knowing that 2 guys innocent or guilty, are going to pay for their crimes.

Thanks for proving the issue with conspiracy theorists!

These statements have clearly been prepared by the Foreign Office and the victims families have taken there advice in issuing them.

I hope there "tactics" prove to be correct, but I fear we are seeing diplomatic intervention, and that could literally be catastrophic for the two burmese guys.

The "evidence" will show the two Burmese were on the beach that night ( have they ever denied that anyway?) BUT if the RTP are convinced David was killed with a hoe the same hoe that killed Hanna, then I am sorry but that complete bullsh*t and lies.

Lets see what happens tomorrow, but I find both family statements baffling to say the least.

Were you not calling for a statement from the families in the past?

I was, and I am pleased they have responded, just wish it was there own views and not the views of the diplomats.

I would love to know what there real feelings are and that of the British Police.

Edited by BoristheBlade

I was, and I am pleased they have responded, just wish it was there own views and not the views of the diplomats.

I would love to know what there real feeling are and that of the British Police.

Absolutely nothing will satisfy a conspiracy theorist.

Wrong, wrong, wrong and ...ahm...wrong again!

The people in the US (not that it matters here) are on the streets, because of very specific cases of very specific members of the police killing specific people. No one I have seen or heard so far, is accusing the entire police-force of the United States.

What happens when you make up stuff, is: a case that gets send back by the prosecutor several times to get fixed, get the facts straight, bring more evidence...you name it!

What also happens is, that after several <deleted>...mbles and (at least) misplaced interviews and questionable facts, the public has a big problem with believing the BS you are putting out in the media ("We found Hannahs phone...I mean: one of the suspects phones...David's phone...no,no his OTHER phone..." aso).

It has got nothing to do with conspiracy, but with common sense, really!

Tons of evidence?

One or two questionable pictures, conflicting testimonies by girlfriends or parents ("He was here...no, studying in Bangkok...no, partying in Pattaya...") and a bought and sold DNA- test, Daddy paid for and which we will never actually see the results off...which is probably irrelevant anyways, since we...were told so, by Daddy and the police- chief, accompanying Daddy and the son.

And last but not least: no one needs to go back! We have seen the pictures from day 1! The ones, were certain people trample across a crime -scene, were "suspects" are enacting a crime so poorly, that you have to ask yourself, why this was not done at least by professional actors and so on and so forth.

Las but not least:

a) what about respect for the families of the B2 or...god forbid...themselves, who -even if not in Thailand, so by anyone from any other country - should be INNOCENT until proven guilty (something that seems to be 100% the case for other people, connected with this case) and

b ) please spare me this horse -dung about "hate for Thailand"! It is as always the last resort in a discussion! And not a very good one!

I have read that comment over many times. It actually supports neither side. It does say the b2 have a lot of difficult questions to. Something we all know. It does recognize and thank amnesty international for their help.it says the brit police have been asked to withhold private information and let the thai courts proceed with their justice.it is correct that the brit should not publish a finding that may or may not be in conflict with the thai court.

At no time does it say the b2 seem to be guilty.

Going by this report. It seems all information is in the right hands. There is nothing more for us to do.

I still believe the b2 innocent

I also agree if somebody shows you a matching DNA sample you did a crime you will indeed have a difficult time to answer this as this appears to be powerful and convincing. So again the missing piece of the puzzle will be and always should have been conclusive independent DNA testing of the bodies against fresh B2 samples if that was still possible after the bodies were repatriated. If not, many many people will never believe the outcome of this, I being one of them.

And lets not forget that sample is said to have been in the headmans fridge 3 days

as if what ever was presented to the families and S.Y.. wouldnt concur with the rtp line.

any and all evidence that pointed in another direction would be well and truly

destroyed.

this is the whole problem from the very first report and the crimescene being trampled

there has been a problem with 'evidence'

Thanks for proving the issue with conspiracy theorists!

your avatar says it all

Conspiracy theories?

Facts should determine someones guilt.

Are we going to see the facts presented in court?

I very much doubt it, I for one have no faith in the RTP or the Thai courts.

Money No1 in Thailand, always has and always will be, justice can be bought.

But let's see what transpires, IF the Burmese get a fair trial and are found guilty...hang them and I hope they hang them slowly....and I will apologize to the people who I believe were involved in this crime.

BUT...if they are found not guilty...what then?

Will the RTP re open the investigation? NO and we know why!

The parents obviously have little understanding of just how entrenched graft is here, it is not fair to blame them for taking the word of Thai authorities as gospel.

Thought they spoke to UK investigators before releasing their statements? UK investigators who examined the evidence and handling of the case first hand.
We assume the UK experts looked at evidence. But how much of that could they do (?) if only in Thailand a few days, and under restraint of only being 'observers' and not participants in the investigation. They don't speak Thai. There could have been many instances where the Brits asked something like "what did so 'n so say? Did you question him?" ...and Thai authorities respond, "Yes, we talked to him. He has nothing significant to add." OR, the Brits could ask, "did you find any bloody clothes anywhere?" ....and the Thai cops respond, "No bloody clothes anywhere. No laundry. No indications of clothes being burnt or buried." Similar dialogue for phone records, CCTV, weapons, Nomsod's alibi, a prime suspect on the beach the next morning, the cop who threatened Sean, The 'Stingray Man' with the shark-tooth ring, etc.

You get the picture? The Brits are not allowed to question anyone (other than RTP) at Ko Tao, and aren't allowed to do any independent investigating there. Granted, the Brits supposedly did DNA testing on the victims (though aren't allowed by Thai officials, to see DNA profile of some suspects), but we haven't heard anything from the Brits about DNA. Thus far, 100% of DNA commentary has come from the Thais, and they've made it crystal clear which direction they want this investigation to go.

Police from one country tend to trust police from another. This case could put a serious crimp in that trust, if it's proved that Thai cops lied to UK experts, in order to further Thai officials' agenda. I await the DNA trail from the Brits. If it points to the B2, I will agree the B2 are guilty of rape. Judging from DNA claims by Thai officials, I can't say the same.

as if what ever was presented to the families and S.Y.. wouldnt concur with the rtp line.

destroyed.

this is the whole problem from the very first report and the crimescene being trampled

So you think that the UK police are so inept that they wouldn't see through your conspiracy theory?

The Miller family said in the FCO released memo: Further speculation should be put aside until all the evidence is made public and appropriate conclusions can be drawn.

Net result: Speculation as to why they would request there be no further speculation.

destroyed.

So you think that the UK police are so inept that they wouldn't see through your conspiracy theory?

So YOU tell me what the UK police would have said to THAILAND IF they were not happy.

YOU tell me if the UK police have told THAILAND the UK police are happy or not.

YOU have the answers to everything so please tell.............

The UK police were not talking to Thailand. They were talking to the families of the victims.

I don't have the answers, which is why I want a trial. Strangely (not) the families of the victims want a trial too.

The family must be protecting the rich headsman son now too? This conspiracy has just grown -- thank god for the social media detectives to point our all the implausible reason why these two are not solid suspects and a rich the son of an island headsman, who was not on the island at the time, really did this.

who says he was not on the island at the time? you?

Do you really think the British police didn't look into this ? Its very easy to check with the university and also to confirm that the CCTV footage is real, or do you think that the university and their teachers are also involved in this big "cover up"?

Obviously the British police didn't look into this or anything much else. Their job was simply to parrot the part of the Thai police report that said they were satisfied that the headman's son had a cast iron alibi and was definitely in Bangkok at the time of the murders.

I would love to know what there real feelings are and that of the British Police.

And how do you know its not their own views ? Or are you going to make up another conspiracy for us ? You should actually be ashamed of yourself for bringing their statement up as not true. This is the family own words and you just want to tear it apart. Now can you wait until after the trial before you come up with more BS ?

And how do you know its not their own views ? Or are you going to make up another conspiracy for us ? You should actually be ashamed of yourself for bringing their statement up as not true. This is the family own words and you just want to tear it apart. Now can you wait until after the trial before you come up with more BS ?

How do you know it was the families' own words? Did you hear them say it? The statements give every impression of being written by the same person who was preparing a PR statement timed to coincide with the start of the trial. The families were hopefully asked to approve their quotes after they were drafted by I doubt they had anything to do with the drafting of their statements. That is how PR works.

Now that conspiracy theorists, who demanded UK authorities look into the case, have some insight into UK investigators findings and since it doesn't go along with their baseless conspiracy theories they have proclaimed UK authorities are now in on the cover-up or are more incompetent than Thai police who easily pulled the wool over their eyes.

Would be extremely easy to laugh at these people if not for the damage and hurt they are causing.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn