Moving to Chiang Mai, I'm on Testostorone Replacement...

riorobc023

Yes, injectable testosterone is OTC in Thailand as are some other injectable meds so logically needles and syringes too. HOWEVER I have heard of pharmacies raising eyebrows/refusing to sell just needles/syringes to foreigners, I think because of stereotypes equating farangs with drug abusers. Should not be a problem if purchased along with the testosterone but if you go in asking only for the needles and they act skittish, this is why.

Need to carefully note the exact testosterone preparation you are on. The injectable T brands here are:

Testoviron Depo and Depo-Test 250= Testosterone enanthate

Testosterone Propionate March = testosterone propionate

Nebido = Testosterone undecanoate

Test-Comp 250 = mix of Testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate , testosterone isocaproate and testosterone decanoate

Cypionex and testolic = Testosterone cypionate

For sourcing in CM area suggest Fascinos' Pharmacy and be sure to join their member club as after purchasing a certain amount you'll get discount on the next purchase.

http://www.fascino.co.th/fascino_shop.html

Suthep RoadSuthep, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, 50200

Tel: 053 278 259

• Like 1

Yes, injectable testosterone is OTC in Thailand as are some other injectable meds so logically needles and syringes too. HOWEVER I have heard of pharmacies raising eyebrows/refusing to sell just needles/syringes to foreigners, I think because of stereotypes equating farangs with drug abusers. Should not be a problem if purchased along with the testosterone but if you go in asking only for the needles and they act skittish, this is why.

Need to carefully note the exact testosterone preparation you are on. The injectable T brands here are:

Test-Comp 250 = mix of Testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate , testosterone isocaproate and testosterone decanoate

For sourcing in CM area suggest Fascinos' Pharmacy and be sure to join their member club as after purchasing a certain amount you'll get discount on the next purchase.

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for taking your time to write this out for me.

I am on Testosterone E.

It seems like they have that Fascino's Pharmacy right around the corner from Niman where i will be living!

I'll be sure to take advantage of the member club as well ! =)

Also, if i were to get a doctor for HRT, do they prescribe Nandrolone, at low doses like they do in the US?

I think nandrolone is short for Deca Durabolin if i remember correctly.

I've taken it as per my doctor before, but i don't know if they follow procedures like this in Thailand?

Thanks so much =)

By the way....Here in you can try to replace your shots taking an herbal natural product called Butea Superba original from Thailand.....More info in that just send me a message, or search online.

Edited by umbanda

I am on Nebido ( a dose every 3 months after blood test level) the testosterone supplement was prescribed by my doctor outside Thailand, i always take two doses with me when i travel, just in case; if for example i go to a hospital in Bangkok and ask them to inject me; will they do it?