Whats with all the foreign women and couples at the gogo bars these days?

shaggy851

So, western women who dance and drink in Thai clubs are all lesbians by default?

Oh, my! I still can't believe what I am reading abouti n this thread- farang men complain about farang women who have a fun in go go clubs.

What a strange place.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, western women who dance and drink in Thai clubs are all lesbians by default?

Oh, my! I still can't believe what I am reading abouti n this thread- farang men complain about farang women who have a fun in go go clubs.

What a strange place.

I always was led to believe that western women disapproved of prostitutes and places of prostitution.

Guess I'm just a bit old fashioned, but how could they have fun in such a degrading place?

Haha! That was well worth the click for:

"Farang woman want feel sexy so she dance. When she feel stupid she stop. Make farang man want Thai lady more.”

"Everyone was waiting patiently and politely averting their eyes as Meredith Walsh, a 34-year-old American tourist who had reportedly drank three gin and tonics, tried to shake her large, unwieldy mid-section to the beat of the song “Mambo Number 5” while holding the brass pole in one hand for stability."

ohhhh that is gold!cheesy.gif clap2.gif cheesy.gif wai2.gif

• Like 1

And now, for your next trick, you will be quoting all the instances where this claim has been made... not.

Impressive, as I don't think that has been the theme if the thread at all.

Whenever i was on holiday i often went to the go go bars with my male and female friends. It's a good night out, nothing shocks me. The music was good, the dancing was ok and none of the girls seemed to resent me. Like i would take a prospective husband away from them!!!

I also love the ladyboy shows.

Do you expect Western women to be in their rooms by 10 pm watching CNN. We can have a good time out too, if you feel sleezy going to go go's - don't blame it on the fact that Western women are present. Blame it on your own pea brain.

Patsycat, please stay away. This place is made for farang men like me. Men who enjoy spending quality time with superslim, superyoung, supersexy and beautiful asian ladies. Have you nowhere else to spend your time in Bangkok? Escaping from overweight western ladies is a part of the reason I am here.

Regards

Martin

What a strange place.

I always was led to believe that western women disapproved of prostitutes and places of prostitution.

Guess I'm just a bit old fashioned, but how could they have fun in such a degrading place?

Britman, you have been misled. There are many Western women prostitutes, and I believe some may not approve of what they do, but others accept it, even prefer it.

in case you take one of those farang cows, do you have to pay a barfine too ?

smile.png

you stick with the whores my friend, ill take one of your "farang cows" any day.

Just imagine, sex with a woman who has her own income, common interests and social equality.

how truly awful.

Yeah, ok .,. . . and I'll have a go at the velvet-skinned tart who has your "farang cow" ( you said it, I didn't) . . . . . I'll take the naked 23 year old who has YOUR cow fantasizing about licking her all over (just this once, mind you;-)

Whenever i was on holiday i often went to the go go bars with my male and female friends. It's a good night out, nothing shocks me. The music was good, the dancing was ok and none of the girls seemed to resent me. Like i would take a prospective husband away from them!!!

I also love the ladyboy shows.

Do you expect Western women to be in their rooms by 10 pm watching CNN. We can have a good time out too, if you feel sleezy going to go go's - don't blame it on the fact that Western women are present. Blame it on your own pea brain.

Patsycat, please stay away. This place is made for farang men like me. Men who enjoy spending quality time with superslim, superyoung, supersexy and beautiful asian ladies. Have you nowhere else to spend your time in Bangkok? Escaping from overweight western ladies is a part of the reason I am here.

Regards

Martin

And how much do you weigh? i weigh 50 kilos with my clothes on... Are you frightened that your sleazy little secret may catch up on you.

So Western women can't go to Thailand anymore and go out and drink and enjoy themselves like most normal people on holiday? Oh dear, that's really going to get the tourist rates right down, Only Sexpats alowed.

Back to the OP - I was in the bars and go go s with my European male friends i was on holiday with.

They probably paid enough lady drinks and barfines in one night than you spend in a week.

Thanx guys, for the almost 30 likes for my first post - you know who you are!!!

And an edit - i did not go looking for a lezzy experience, nor a threesome nor to put down the girls in any way.

I went with the flow and enjoyed.

The closest i got to contact with another person was a baby elephant nuzzling the back of my neck!!

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

So Western women can't go to Thailand anymore and go out and drink and enjoy themselves like most normal people on holiday? Oh dear, that's really going to get the tourist rates right down, Only Sexpats alowed.

In whorehouses and places of prostitution?

Do normal people really go on holiday to such places?

I thought it was just us sexpats and perverts.

Fear of what?

Ok Soi Biker:

I do not wish to engage in a conversation with a person who contributes little to the dialogue other than a fake-@$$, cheap-shot interrogative BLURT.

Simply put ? Your pseudo-obtuse niggling irritates me.

Butt hey, do get out there and have a swell life.

It was a simple question. If you're not prepared to back up what you say, then fair enough. But why get so angry about it?

What a strange place.

Prostitution doesn't take place in gogo bars. There are scantily clad dancers or coyotes and some have sexy shows. It's a perfectly tasteful place to take open-minded, curious visitors of any gender.

• Like 2

Fear of what?

Ok Soi Biker:

I do not wish to engage in a conversation with a person who contributes little to the dialogue other than a fake-@$$, cheap-shot interrogative BLURT.

Simply put ? Your pseudo-obtuse niggling irritates me.

Butt hey, do get out there and have a swell life.

It was a simple question. If you're not prepared to back up what you say, then fair enough. But why get so angry about it?

Simply put: I just do not wish to have a conversation with you.

I figured the other mongers were a bit shy because of the presence of the western women.

Why would that make them shy?

I guess they might just have been there for a look, too.

You seem pretty interested in the whole topic maybe its time for you to come down for a look too;)
I'm guessing SB is down there most nights in disguise sneaking around in the shadows, after all he seems to have an unhealthy fascination with Thai women

I think he's actually checking out the old sexpats picking the women up......maybe he's chasin 3way action.

• Like 2

They've come to gawp at the whoremongers.

Careful SB your Mrs maybe sneaking out for a bit of action. You never take her anywhere.

ATF,

You are forgetting that he takes her to the steps of the local seven every Friday night where they share a cold bottle of Chang & keep their eyes peeled for their next attractive 4 legged bootie companion to Trott by.

The sexpat is currently an endangered species, its population dwindling as its habitat is encroached upon by shopping malls and coffee shops full of digital nomads. It's understandable that tourists would take the opportunity to see this rare creature in its natural environment whilst they still can.

A lot has already been covered but there's a couple of things not mentioned yet....

I think some ladies are proving a point to their loved one: he's (stuck) with her in Thailand where he could have had the run of the yard, so his lady wants to show how open-minded she is and then later give him the good time that none of those girls ever could have. That's one theory that might apply to some of them, I imagine.

Another point I want to make is an observation, and it's not a positive one I'm afraid: I had a friend come over for a holiday who works in Saudi Arabia. Obviously he wanted to go mad a bit and wanted to visit some go-gos.

We were in this place just off Soi Cowboy and a group of western lesbians came in and took the place over: they were partying it up, throwing cash at the girls and having a great time. Should have been great, even for me who tries to keep an open mind, but the problem was they were partly just taking the p*ss out of the men: for example, one of them (who hadn't bought her own drink) walked up to our table, picked up my bottle and started gulping it down - and I mean really downing it - without even acknowledging me. Me being me, always trying to at least initially be polite with people, I didn't complain about it, just put my hand on her arm to gently encourage her to give me what was left of my beer back. A few minutes later she came back, again with no acknowledgement, grabbed MY beer and began downing it again. This time I told her in no uncertain term to f*** off.

So there is also a minority who are lesbians, living it up in BKK, showing no respect to anyone else that seem to be bringing an attitude problem to heterosexual men's territory just for their own warped form of entertainment.

I'm sure there are plenty of decently behaved lesbians in BKK same as there are gay and straights of both genders, but this goes to prove that it's not just the "sex pests" who can bring down the image of a section of society.

Yes there were a whole bunch of feminist lesbians based at the British Council in the early 90s who were often to be seen in Patpong bar fining the GG girls. The Bull Daggers Brigade were not just hostile to western men but to western women who were not 'sound' enough.