Central Festival Pattaya Beach worker suspected of theft of money from customer

webfact

Central Festival Pattaya Beach worker suspected of theft of money from customer

optic-1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A shop assistant at an Opticians located on the ground floor of Central Festival Pattaya Beach is now the subject of an arrest warrant, following the alleged theft of 30,000 Baht from a customer’s handbag inadvertently left at the store on Sunday.

Khun Nitsa aged 30 went to Pattaya Police Station to report the alleged crime and told Police that she had gone to purchase new glasses with her foreign boyfriend. She was taken into a room at the rear of the Taifa Optic store by the shop assistant, Khun Anansit aged 33, to undertake an eye examination.

When the test was complete, she went to the front of the store but left her handbag in the back room. The bag contained 30,000 Baht and personal documents. When she went back into the shop, seconds after leaving, the bag could not be located and Khun Anansit had disappeared.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/158259/central-festival-pattaya-beach-worker-suspected-of-theft-of-money-from-customer/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-08

Maybe he saw she left it there, picked it up to chase her to give back but couldn't find her. Maybe he is still out there trying to find her to giver her bag to her. That would be why he is still missing.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

a Thai will never do this

Your originality astounds me. If only you could come up with some sort of joke involving a chicken and a road.

• Like 1

This guy just got caught...the others there are still stealing when the opportunity presents itself...

He did not get caught.

Police would not be rushing to find him.

In the last 6 months I have had 6 thieves working for me.

All caught red handed and police did absolutely nothing.

One not only stole but also had fake ID card and police still did nothing.

She is most likely changing jobs weekly and stealing and no repercussions at all

This guy just got caught...the others there are still stealing when the opportunity presents itself...

He did not get caught.

Police would not be rushing to find him.

In the last 6 months I have had 6 thieves working for me.

All caught red handed and police did absolutely nothing.

One not only stole but also had fake ID card and police still did nothing.

She is most likely changing jobs weekly and stealing and no repercussions at all

Are you one of those disgruntled Thai bashers...that gives Thais jobs just so they can get caught stealing?

Everyone knows that the New Police force has done away with corruption...

and is now ready and willing to take action against all forms of crime...coffee1.gif

• Like 1