Well known criminal gang's 'Sex & Drugs' Party at East Pattaya Resort

webfact

Well known criminal gang's “Sex & Drugs” Party at East Pattaya Resort

drug-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A well-known gang, suspected of distribution of illegal drugs around the province of Chonburi, were caught at a “Sex & Drugs” party at an East Pattaya Resort on Sunday Morning.

Police Colonel Tamanoon, the Chief of Banglamung Police, received a complaint of excessive noise coming from a rented house at the Baan Peter Pan Resort in the Nong Pla Lai area off Highway 36.

Over 40 officers converged on the location and detained 13 people, 10 men and 3 women. A total of 36 vials of Liquid Ketamine were seized, some were empty and others were yet to be opened, and 10 ecstasy tablets and 0.75g of Crystal Methamphetamine were also taken into evidence along with two 9mm semi-automatic handguns.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/158252/well-known-criminal-gangs-sex-drugs-party-at-east-pattaya-resort/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-08

If its in the Privacy of there own House, i can't see any problem..

come on, we are all adults..

36 vials of ketamine and 2 9mm semi-automatics on a resort in the vicinity of other tourists, and you can't see a problem?

Take the guns out of it and does it really make any difference? Drugs just harm yourself in most cases, yet the sentences are longer than violent crimes in lots of cases. It's all a bit backwards. (This isn't a dig at Thailand, it's the same in most countries).

Edited by Aceicol

this is the problem with people

if theyre not making a big noise then they dont feel like they are having good time

Sitting on a nice quiet beach then a pickup full of people arrives then the doors are open to let the stereo noise out and its on - regardless of whose enjoying the peace and quiet.

Passive aggressive nonsense

Same for these people - doing this in a resort is like putting a sign up saying come and get me

• Like 1

translated from Thai website

sounds like a load of fun

Action
Ketamine or Drug classified under the anesthetic. But who will not be deleted. I just feel like
Themselves off from the environment around them. Anxiety reduction Ataxia symptoms
Like drunk A tongue twister, sweating, rapid heartbeat. High blood pressure up obscurity.
Remember me sleepy and harm if administered in large doses can cause.
Psychotic-like symptoms Followed by coma and seizures refractory Recovery from drug to feel.
Like waking from a nightmare excitability delirium and hallucinations may occur.

translated from Thai website

sounds like a load of fun

Action

Ketamine or Drug classified under the anesthetic. But who will not be deleted. I just feel like

Themselves off from the environment around them. Anxiety reduction Ataxia symptoms

Like drunk A tongue twister, sweating, rapid heartbeat. High blood pressure up obscurity.

Remember me sleepy and harm if administered in large doses can cause.

Psychotic-like symptoms Followed by coma and seizures refractory Recovery from drug to feel.

Like waking from a nightmare excitability delirium and hallucinations may occur.

Why translate when it maks more sense straight from an English website, unless you are under the influence of Ketamine

Ketamine, categorized as a “dissociative anesthetic,”1 is used in powdered or liquid form as an anesthetic, usually on animals. It can be injected, consumed in drinks, snorted, or added to joints or cigarettes. Ketamine was placed on the list of controlled substances in the US in 1999.

Short- and long-term effects include increased heart rate and blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, numbness, depression, amnesia, hallucinations and potentially fatal respiratory problems. Ketamine users can also develop cravings for the drug. At high doses, users experience an effect referred to as “K-Hole,” an “out of body” or “near-death” experience.

Due to the detached, dreamlike state it creates, where the user finds it difficult to move, ketamine has been used as a “date-rape” drug.

40 cops respond to a loud noise complaint? Something does not add up, methinks.

exactly my thought.

very strange.

Normally they don't care about noise complaints. Even if repeated

The outcome was good whatever you two think "doesn't add up". Are you both suggesting that the raid should not have happened? Perhaps the police had information about who was on the premises and therefore they were fairly certain that firearms and drugs may be there. Or are you hurting because the police didn't provide you with all the information they had? Police do not have to answer to us nobodies on ThaiVisa, you know.

40 cops respond to a loud noise complaint? Something does not add up, methinks.

exactly my thought.

very strange.

Normally they don't care about noise complaints. Even if repeated

Take in account that peter pan has no houses occupied, it is a pure short term resort, and is at least 250 meters from the nearest neighbor.