Massive new condo going up near Central Festival?

JulieM

I saw a flyer today for a new condo -- Supalai Monte II going up just inside the superhighway and only 90 meters from Cetral Festival (according to the brochure.)

It appears to be 25-30 stories based on the concept drawing.

Google tells me that Supalai have a lot of projects going on, so I guess this is legit. Does anyone know if they have started building?

i believe this is the project that has been tied up in the courts for a couple of years. i don't think they got a permit for 25-30 Floors. i think many people got refunds because of a cloud on the title/improper title or something like that. it was in all the C.M. newspapers a year or two ago. sounds like a horrible concrete monstrosity.

• Like 1

Interesting. The web site has a 2014 copyright and the brochure I am looking at must have cost at least 15 baht to print. They were apparently distributed throughout the Nimmen area. I think Oscar2 must be referring to another project.

Edited by JulieM

with all these new projets going on,What about the water supply.......???????

The only time that water becomes a real problem is when people turn their taps on and nothing comes out. When they flush the loo the poo keeps floating on the surface. When they go to shower and a black goo comes out of the shower head and a burping sound comes out. Then its called a catastrophe. Not to worry folks Songkran will proceed as planned.

firstly supalai are a bigtime bangkok developer

monte 1 was stopped around two yrs ago,due to govt offices or wats in the area etc etc

from memory and looking at the monte 2 location map, it has moved from the oringnal site (can be corrected on this)

monte 1 was around 30 floors, plus a sunroof

this project will sell,in particular the prime units,as supalai are very astute operators, welcome to a high high rise condo

so mutch for the 8 floor restriction??, more to follow in this area, u can bet on this

a beautiful morning to allsmile.png