HEIL HITLER shocking

DiamondKing

But why are they always talking about the German mass murderer? Let's discuss a few Thai dudes who got away with mass murder. Or how would Thailand feel if a few European countries reenacted what happened at the thammasat university? I am sure they would love it.

- There is mass murder and there is GENOCIDE

Let's not forget the shoah was 7 MILLIONS people killed.

- It's not "reenactment" it's promotion.

Let's not forget the shoah was 7 MILLIONS people killed.

I really cant be assed googling it, but what does, shoah mean, and why should it mean anything to me?

Please dont shove your believes or suffering down my throat, you are only acting in the same way as those you claim to despise.

Shoah is not a belief, it's a fact.

Denying it where I come from sends you to prison.

I honestly have NEVER heard the term, so dont know what it means, I ask again, why should I?

Denying what?

Please let me know what facist state you come from, where your beliefs are shoved down my throat?

Thankfully in "the free world" we dont have others shoving their version of history or twisted beliefs down our throats.

The Church of Rome tried the same years ago, burning people as heritics, witching pools, Spanish Inquistion, thankfully Martin Luther came along and set us free.

maybe all Thais still admire the unseen, not understandable thing that surrounds Adolf ?

Mayhaps they wear this uniform in order to claim " we are thai, we do it as we like"

Thailand was a Nazi and japanese ally in WW2 . . we've got to beware,

Although i don't sense anything Nazi-like when i visit Central , Big C or Robinsons, I shiver from the thought that if the Junta will arrange an extra law along the martial law, that says all foreigners must be arrested, methink when you salute "Heil Hitler" to the arresting offices it might have an impact. At Least he would come down to discuss what a fantastic person Adolf was.

Never forget . . we live amongst narrow minded, so please don't give a royal fart to their opinion. Live your life and don't be offended at seeing Nazi parade uniforms . . .

Anyone here have anything from the Hugo Boss brand? He designed those sexy SS uniforms and made them in his factories with forced labour from concentration camps. After the war he was tried, found guilty and sent to prison and died in penury. Glorification of the nastier types of people on this earth is nothing new. Fashion can be an excuse for the longevity of these "brands". Just look at some of the avatars some of the posters on here have.

• Like 1

Just a very unfortunate gaff in my view. The Second World War in Thailand was all about the Japanese - so Hitler is just seen as one of the most recognizable historical figures like Napoleon or Caesar.

You see the swastika being used as an interesting fashion design on hand bags and T-shirts in the local markets. It looks shocking to me - and will to anyone else of a certain age who's from "The West" - but to most Thai's, including the video production team - it's just an image to represent the study of Western history.

I'd be much happier to see Franklin D Roosevelt, Churchill or even General Patton - but nobody in Thailand would know who they were.

Try asking your TGF about Auschwitz, Himmler or the SS - I guarantee she'll have no idea what you are on about.

Maybe not but my 6 year old knows all about it and will not entertain anything in school that depicts this, I have already educated her on Hitler and his atrocities

• Like 1

It's not a swastika you see here, it a Hindu religious symbol, and it is the reverse image of a swastika. You see them all over India as well.

REALLY maybe you should look again its hitler doing the zeig heil and the swastika do a google search for budhist swastika and educate yourself because you sound like an ignoramous

Just a very unfortunate gaff in my view. The Second World War in Thailand was all about the Japanese - so Hitler is just seen as one of the most recognizable historical figures like Napoleon or Caesar.

You see the swastika being used as an interesting fashion design on hand bags and T-shirts in the local markets. It looks shocking to me - and will to anyone else of a certain age who's from "The West" - but to most Thai's, including the video production team - it's just an image to represent the study of Western history.

I'd be much happier to see Franklin D Roosevelt, Churchill or even General Patton - but nobody in Thailand would know who they were.

Try asking your TGF about Auschwitz, Himmler or the SS - I guarantee she'll have no idea what you are on about.

Maybe not but my 6 year old knows all about it and will not entertain anything in school that depicts this, I have already educated her on Hitler and his atrocities

Your daughter must be very clever then to understand what it all means. You are correct though by not telling any lies.

I remember my old man telling me when i was 6/7 years old and Richard Nixon came on tv, he is a bad man, a liar and a crook. Later i understood he was correct but at the time it went in and out in 1 ear.

Your daughter must be very clever then to understand what it all means. You are correct though by not telling any lies.

I remember my old man telling me when i was 6/7 years old and Richard Nixon came on tv, he is a bad man, a liar and a crook. Later i understood he was correct but at the time it went in and out in 1 ear.

Maybe not but I took the time to show her the Buddhist Swastika and the Hitler Swastika and showed her the difference then I explained that Hitler and the swastika is offensive and I then explained why by showing her what he did.

maybe she does not understand it all but she knows very well that sign is evil adn if she sees it in school she will make it clear to the teacher or anyone else that she will have nothing to do with it.

As she grows I will educate her more but for now I m confident she will never don a uniform depicting the gestapo

Did y'all see the followup to this:w00t.gif

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/12/09/director-12-values-film-doesnt-get-hitler-fuss

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

This is surely going to go viral and global.

Another own goal for Thai international public relations.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/12/09/director-12-values-film-doesnt-get-hitler-fuss

"I didn't think it would be an issue ... I have seen so many people using it on T-Shirts everywhere. It's even considered a fashion. It doesn't mean I agree with it, but I didn't expect it to be an issue at all," Director Kulp Kaljaruek was quoted in an interview with Khaosod English.

Am I disgusted by this?

Yes.

Am I surprised?

Of course not.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Oh dear, what is it with the fascination of Hitler here?

Ignorance of the true facts!

Poor History Teaching,and the Holocaust didn't happen in Thailand so it doesn't count!

Edited by MAJIC

It's not a swastika you see here, it a Hindu religious symbol, and it is the reverse image of a swastika. You see them all over India as well.

And "that bloke" in the picture is Gandhi too isnt it blink.png

• Like 2

I think this is just another little incident where someone makes things look less than good in Thailand.

There have been various seemingly unconnected things happening since the coup which attempt to show the government in a bad light.

Two things that immediately spring to mind are the fact that certian embassies are actively refusing visas to tourists and the police harassment of tourists / white skinned foreigners which has been widely reported lately.

Now this has happened I'm even more convinced that there's groups of people working together from the inside to make trouble for the current administration.

And the Nazi parade was also a conspiracy organized to give a bad image of Thailand ?

hitlerparade.jpg

Clearly a Hindu religious festival

• Like 1

Oh dear, what is it with the fascination of Hitler here?

Ignorance of the true facts!

A billion tons of "whitening cream" ain't gonna make the Thais "Aryan" coffee1.gif

Thats because they already think know they are the master race

Edited by kannot
  • Like 1

Hitler was a fascist military dictator.

Fascism
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Hitler was a fascist military dictator.

Fascism
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

youll have to dumb it down im afraid

"hes a very naughty boy" (Life of Brian)