What's the funniest thing your spouse has ever said?

Gecko123

During my first year of teaching, whenever I took attendance this one heavy-set mischievous 7th grade girl would call out in an unusually loud voice, "I here!"

It wasn't almost till the end of the year that it dawned on me that she was actually making a play on words, and shouting out the obscenity, "Ai hia!"

Years ago I scored some mega points at the orifice by telling some of the staff how to use this to tell the Farangs off without them knowing what you really said. "Ai hia! everything you say..."

Edited by MrY
  • Like 1

My wife speaks excellent English attended university in the states, 15 years ago when Tesco opened in Chiang Mai my wife and I are in the produce dept. one Saturday morning. There were a lot of mixed couples that day, my wife picks up a pumpkin( fuk ) in Thai and holds it in her out stretched hand and asks, "Honey would you like a fuk" Priceless look on the farang shoppers faces. I of course replied "no thanks, I had one last night"

What's really funny, is that english people think that everyone else is interested in their little soccer games, in their little island country, not to mention an individual players name. Like, who cares?

Obviously the English people care. And in fairness people are interested, the Premier league is the most watch football in the World.

Crazy chef 1, on 11 Dec 2014 - 08:32, said:
Gecko123, on 11 Dec 2014 - 06:31, said:
Crazy chef 1, on 10 Dec 2014 - 19:49, said:

i want another one...

I didn't get this at first, but it later dawned on me...

She wants another child, right?

By the way, congratulations and best wishes.

got it...but i will invest 16500 THB(vasectomie) and we will try many times...555

Save yourself 16500 THB.

Tell her you cheated.................free vasectomy post-4641-1156694083.gif.pagespeed.ce.HF

What's really funny, is that english people think that everyone else is interested in their little soccer games, in their little island country, not to mention an individual players name. Like, who cares?

"Mr Roy" these days is the England manager :) Edited by evadgib

I wanted to know about what papers are needed to open a business, but didn't know enough Thai words to express my intent. She didn't know how else to explain to me, so she switches over to English language, and proceeds to scour the paper dictionary I had at that time.... minutes pass.... "What is a Lick-and-Say?"

That put a spanner in my brain cogs. Eventually I went to look at the dictionary (obviously doing that trick of pointing to the line under her finger rather than what it's pointing at), and finally homed in on what she was referring to. It was "License".

Edited by Shiver
  • Like 1

So Basically they all sound very funny & cute ---because --(sometimes with very basic education)--they are struggling with a foreign language, because although living here we are making no real attempt to learn theirs ......................coffee1.gif

Correct and your point is ?

A couple of days after traveling to the US with me for the first time, my wife pops into the room where I'm at and says "wash machine not working"... I got up to follow her to where the washer & dryer are located, but she turns and heads for the kitchen... She had put the dirty cloths in the dishwasher... Honest mistake as she had never seen one before, but still funny...

• Like 1

We planted some sweet corn in our garden a while back and some of the plants developed ears of corn faster than others. One day while we were out working in the garden my wife casually said, "Honey, I think some corn is gay". Taken by surprise, I asked her why she thought that. She smiled and said, "Well, they like our friend Tik (a ladyboy)......he prettygiggle.gif but no can have baby. Same same corn, pretty but no baby corn". cheesy.gif

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have loads and loads but my two favourite

1. "I have problem with my starbuck" (stomach)

2." My mushroom hurt" (muscles)

I never correct her obviously

Haha,

My GF calls her stomach, "stummy" (I think its a merge of stomach and tummy).

Crazy chef 1, on 11 Dec 2014 - 08:32, said:
Gecko123, on 11 Dec 2014 - 06:31, said:

I didn't get this at first, but it later dawned on me...

She wants another child, right?

By the way, congratulations and best wishes.

got it...but i will invest 16500 THB(vasectomie) and we will try many times...555

Save yourself 16500 THB.

Tell her you cheated.................free vasectomy post-4641-1156694083.gif.pagespeed.ce.HF

Hahaha,

My GF refers to my vasectomy as "cut ballbag", except she says it the Scottish way, "bawbag"

Cracks me up.

Edited by EmptyHead
  • Like 1

Obviously the English people care. And in fairness people are interested, the Premier league is the most watch football in the World.

My Thai wife is nuts about football and so are most of her friends! She follows the games religiously.

Several years ago travelling around Vietnam. My mate and I had aquired a couple of partners for the trip. My mates girl mentioned that when we get back to HCMC she wanted some chicken in a can. Now this girl had a good head on her shoulders and we could usually work out what she meant when she got her english words mixed up. This one had us stumped. Eventually we got back to HCMC and she started pointing and saying there there, chicken in a can.

She was pointing at a KFC. Cracked us up as we realised chicken in a can = chicken in a bucket.

• Like 2

On a journey in Thailand I asked the ex how far to our destination and she quoted about 250km but she said if we drove quicker it would be less.

Not long after my stepson arrived in the UK (aged 9 years) he was polishing his Rugby boots and I told him to put some 'elbow grease' into it. He asked if it was in the same cupboard as the polish and brushes were kept.

• Like 2

I ask her where are you going ? and she replys ' I am going for erection (election} '

What are you eating and she says ' I am eating lice (rice) 'giggle.gif

Not only your wife, the whole country is eating lice smile.png

Your are wrong all the Khmer in Thailand over 1 Million speaking a very proper "R" they are used to.

I ask her where are you going ? and she replys ' I am going for erection (election} '

What are you eating and she says ' I am eating lice (rice) 'giggle.gif

Not only your wife, the whole country is eating lice smile.png

Your are wrong all the Khmer in Thailand over 1 Million speaking a very proper "R" they are used to.

...if you leplied seliously to such a post no ploblem I am wlong, lule number one never contledict a Viking blink.png

So apologise to the 1 million Khmers...and the few other millions Thais also capable of prononcing the R properly whistling.gif Pfffff

• Like 1

To a friend of mine, who is a little chubby, first time they meet. "You look like a cartoon!"

Second meeting with my mom, she grabbed my moms breasts, mind you that my mom is 65 years, and said, "Mum, why are your breast so long?"

Bahaha55 -you look like a cartoon-!!!!

Hahaha love it