Nintendo Ds Gamers

Turok

Fellas and ladies:

Looking for other Nintendo DS gamers (Sony people go out and get a DS and stop wasting your money on an inferior product!!!) to get involved with some WIFI gaming. Looking to start a Friends network with other Nintendo DS fans here in Bangkok. Games like Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime Hunters, Tetris, etc make great fun instead of sitting around drinking up the suds every nite. Actually, can drink and play right in your own home!!! Anyone interested? Even if you dont have a WIFI set up, a simple purchase of a USB port device can get you online in no time.

By the way, the DS Lite is an awesome gaming device.

Ok. Get your friend code and lets get gaming.

Turok

Fellas and ladies:

Looking for other Nintendo DS gamers (Sony people go out and get a DS and stop wasting your money on an inferior product!!!) to get involved with some WIFI gaming. Looking to start a Friends network with other Nintendo DS fans here in Bangkok. Games like Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime Hunters, Tetris, etc make great fun instead of sitting around drinking up the suds every nite. Actually, can drink and play right in your own home!!! Anyone interested? Even if you dont have a WIFI set up, a simple purchase of a USB port device can get you online in no time.

By the way, the DS Lite is an awesome gaming device.

Ok. Get your friend code and lets get gaming.

Turok

I got a DS Lite about a week ago. Its great and I am realy enjoying it. I am not in Bangkok and don't even know how to play online. But if I can I will. What do I need?

Thanks.

Rich:

Firstly, you need high speed connection. No dial up. Next if you don't have wirelss connection you need a Nintendo Wi Fi USB connector. Check online for that. All the software will come with it. Then you need Wi Fi games. Not all games are Wi Fi but a majority are. And I bet in the future more and more of them will be Wi FI. Some of the best games are Metroid Prime Hunters, Tetris, ANimal Corssing Wild world. I think the best WiFi game out there is MArio Kart DS.

Yea the DS Lite is the way to go. The PSP is on its last leg. Nintendo rules teh hand held and I bet when the new Wii comes out, others will switch back to Nintendo. The DS will be compatible with the Wii. Get youself online and we can play.

Hope this helps.

Turok

I've got a DS (actually 2 of em) never been online with it though. Used my PSP online a few times but seriously haven't used it much in the last year. It didn't even travel with me this time, maybe i should of bought Tekken when i was last in MBK :o

JAmes:

I also have 2 DSes. I have the old clunker and the DS lite. I travel with the DS lite. I keep looking at the PSP and wonder how long that piece of equipment will be around. There are many more games for the DS. Yea some are silly but a riot to play. Brain Age I do everyday. MArio KArt DS is well done. I find myself playing Animal Crossing daily just too see my town grow. And it is peaceful. The list of games coming out is long and some real possibilities. Madden 07 in 2 weeks, Star Fox, Ultimate Card Games (Hope that is internet playable), Zelda, etc... I guess you need to love Nintendo and its characters. I do. Sony is about soccer games, gang games, and games in the 'hood. And besides, the PSP is bulky and the game cartridge can scratch much too easy. Nintendo DS gameplay is what is is all about. And the design of the DS lite is superior.

Gaming in Thailand unfortunately with the Thais revolves around football games. They are limited gamers with a very narrow mind set. That is why they like Sony stuff.

Keep gaming.

Turok