Yosemite

frodo77

I have os x 10.5.8 and I want to buy and install the latest yosemite os. I don't want to upgrade, just install a fresh brand new os so the hard drive could be wiped clean. Anyone know where in Pattaya I could have this done. Istudio in Central Festival a good option?

I am running os x 10.5.8, so I know now I need to install Snow Leopard. Anyone know where or if its available in Pattaya? My Mac is Intel and Snow Leopard can be installed. Then I could go on to Yosemite.

OK cool, in that case you can DIY it - just purchase and install Snow Leopard here: http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC573/mac-os-x-106-snow-leopard

I seem to be late with this, but you might want to check that your computer will actually upgrade to the newest system.

I know that I've got an older iMac and it's running 10.5.8 and absolutely will not go any higher. Just cannot install anything more than that.

And remember that newer Macs will not accept a downgrade - they'll use the OS they're shipped with and something newer, but you cannot install a lower OS than the one it's been shipped with.