Looking to have a logo made

junglechef

Want a logo, nothing fancy, to put on stickers etc. for a small charity project my wife is doing. Know pretty much what I want so don't need someone to actually design it but a graphic artist could be useful to give suggestions to improve our unprofessional mock-up. If the place also can do the printing (sticker, business cards) that would be great too but not necessary. Even if anyone knows a student or computer person who is looking for a small side job.

Thanks,

JC

For graphic design work in Chiang Mai, try:

Within Design

9 Charoen Prathet, Soi 9

A. Muang. Chiang Mai

Tel. 053-272111

If you have finished artwork and it's ready to be printed, save yourself some money, cut out the middleman. and go direct to:

Pattrara Prepress

242/2 Manee Noparat

A. Muang. Chiang Mai

Tel 053-210816

Both these places are long-established and staffed by efficient and courteous people.

Good luck with your project.

• Like 1

I have my vinyl stickers printed at a shop inside Panthip Plaza, first floor. First shop on the right, after the center kiosk, as you enter from Changklan Rd.

They printed roughly 400 die-cut stickers for 250 baht.

Edited by FolkGuitar

I have my vinyl stickers printed at a shop inside Panthip Plaza, first floor. First shop on the right, after the center kiosk, as you enter from Changklan Rd.

what size were the stickers ? did it matter how many colors ?

what size were the stickers ? did it matter how many colors ?

Didn't make any difference regarding size or number of colors. They just take a .jpg or .tif file from my thumb drive/memory stick and print from that.

They charge by the meter. My stickers were small, about 1"x2", and the sheet they print on is about 2 ft wide. I bought 1 meter's worth.

Wanted to thanks all the TV members who generously donated their time and energy to this project. Glad the holiday spirit is alive and well in CM and the kids at the orphanage will appreciate it too and we all wish you all a Happy Holidays!