photo size of wife and me in house?

What should the photo size should be of me and wife in front of address and around the house for first extension at immigration 4x6 inch?

And also should they be cut out individually so the officer can choose which one? Or can I print 2-3 on a photo paper? Photo paper being standard letter size 8x11

For Khon Kaen Immigration, I've always printed 6 photos onto a single ordinary sheet of A4 paper. Not only around the house, including the address plaque (no bedroom shots), but of us together on our birthdays (with cakes!), son's wedding, general pictures of our life together throughout the year, not just on a single day.They've been accepted for the past 4 years with no problem. Maybe KK is more accommodating than other offices.

Edited by MartinL

I will go to changwatana bkk.

I will take my digital camera to a photo print shop and they use cannon photo paper. So it will be glossy paper. What size should the actual photo should be? 4x6? I can get 2 on one sheet then up to me if I want them cut out or just leave them on one sheet.

So what is the size of photo and should they be cut out or left on one if going to Changwatana bkk?

Ok back to my question what size photo? for changwatana

Thanks.

I'm not going to bring photos of birthday or others.... just the required address shot, room number shot and in each room shot. Living area and bed area.

Edited by keithet

One question about map...

Can I use a Google map that has the route from Changwatana to my address highlighted? (I think is more clear)

Or does it have to be a actual hand drawn one by me?

I ask because I read a "hand drawn" to show them?? I don't know if they mean literally hand drawn.

Two weeks ago I applied for an extension in Udon Thani. For five years they've refused Google maps. This year they were happy to accept the Google map. We took six photos that mimicked the ones the inspectors took last year. Printed them out in color on plain paper, two to a page, and at fastest speed, and they were happy with those.

Udon Thani is a small office, and they have their quirks, but there's usually not a long queue and things usually go quite smooothly.

I gave them a Google map and they refused it.

Had to be hand drawn.

Your Immigration Office might well be the opposite. rolleyes.gif

Conflicting reports as usual biggrin.png

In the forum I have read statements like: use the same Google printout every year.

Somewhat absurd, as the intention of the requirement (to my opinion) is to proof on site how to get from the immi office to your common home.

Some "marry for the paper" applicants might probably have difficulties.

As said it depends upon the immigration office you have to use. Some want photos printed at a photo shop.

I print mine out on A4 paper with 2 per page (only a total of 4 photos needed). Never a problem with the office here.

At changwatana they want a second copy of everything right? So should I have 2 photos of us and address and 2 of the others?

Or is it just some items they want 2 copies?

This will be my first extension based on marriage

Edited by keithet

In Chiang Rai they wanted just two photos 4x6 with each glued in the middle of an A4 sheet of paper, one going on the top of the file sent to Bangkok and one kept by them.

I offered Google map, GPS and hand drawn, with the officer opting for the hand drawn map.
They required two copies of everything since they keep one set and send the other off to Bangkok. The pictures did not need to be the same shot.
Of note, this was the first year they asked for, and insisted on, a copy of the Koh Roh 2 form from the Amphur which basically verifies your marriage status.
We have been doing this for 15 years so a first-timer may have a different experience.

For CW (Bangkok), my wife printed 4 photos on one A4 sheet of paper. She also draw up a custom map on the computer as she is a graphic artist.

For the photos, 1) Sitting on the edge of the bed in the bedroom (fully clothed), 2) standing in the bedroom closet showing the clothing and misc junk, 3) standing in the kitchen & 4) standing outside in front of the house showing the house number

They are not very exciting photos but I guess they get the job done.