Do you believe in black magic?

Gecko123

I have 1 experience I can share.

When I was 14 I had a friend come over to my house on Friday night. He brought a ouija board over. We brought it into my room, shut the light off, and lit a candle. After asking the board if any spirits are there, the candle flame went nuts flickering (there was no breeze) and the room lit up so bright. We ran out of the room and told my sister and brother downstairs. I was so scared that I was shaking and cold. Even now typing this I have full body chills. o . o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4wTZuT3wM

What type of adults actually believes in black magic?

The type who have had first hand experience.

The types who "think" they have had first hand experience.

Or could it be those who "think" that others' experiences are not real because they haven't experienced it themselves?

right ill tell you my story, that is still ongoing, and please no gramar or spelling police the older members on here know i cant spell to well and the reason,

when i first met my now wife and we were getting our farm together, we was living with the in-laws,

i would be down at the farm building pig pens,my wife would be with me most days helping,

it was a funny feeling as if someone was watching me, then out the corner of my eye, a glimpse of a man, old man, then gone, it happened more then once, i wasnt scared, just unsure of what was going on,

in the end i said to my wife, something strange has been happening down at the farm, dont think im daft,,lol

i told her, she said, oh ill ask grand pa if we have ghost,

of she went to say, yes, then ask me what i saw, i said it looks like a little old man, she said thats what grand pa say too, hes one of them old guys, like a witch doctor, hes got temple tatoos and people bring sick people to him for help, im not getting into that,

anyway, only this year, i was in Iraq working, and i said to mac, get the people in who tell you were to build your lucky,spirit house, i said we,ll do it when i get back,

when i got home, my wife told me were we were to put the lucky,

then said to me, do you still see the old man ghost, i said yes often, he watches me do the pigs ect,

i said why do you ask,

she said the man who came to tell us were to put the lucky, said to her, you have a ghost here, i good one, an old man, and your husband sees him,,

my wife said see your not going mad,,lol

i do believe in ghosts,spirits,

the only thing that bothers me and ive put it on here before, is why mostly people that are seen,?

i once saw a dog, i was in digs in the uk, in stroud, in an old guest house, and me and my mate came in one night after going to the pub for a few, and i said to him did you see that? a dog ran across the landing, he said no,,

in the morning, he my mate was laughing at breakfast, telling the old couple who owned the guest house about what i had said, there wasnt a dog in the house,

they asked me to tell them what i saw, i said a little black terrier like a paterdale run across the landing,,

they said,, you saw are old dog who has been dead for 5 years, she said we often here him,

mind you i believe in healing also,im very open minded,

what about UFOs,

thats another can of worms,, but i do believe in them,,

• Like 2

I have 1 experience I can share.

When I was 14 I had a friend come over to my house on Friday night. He brought a ouija board over. We brought it into my room, shut the light off, and lit a candle. After asking the board if any spirits are there, the candle flame went nuts flickering (there was no breeze) and the room lit up so bright. We ran out of the room and told my sister and brother downstairs. I was so scared that I was shaking and cold. Even now typing this I have full body chills. o . o

Open-minded ones.

Empty headed ones more like

The type who have had first hand experience.

The types who "think" they have had first hand experience.

Or could it be those who "think" that others' experiences are not real because they haven't experienced it themselves?

Because you experience something does not make it real, see any good magician

I'm not sure if the right word is believe, but I do think there are sometimes unexplained forces at work which may or may not be related to what we term 'black magic'. People can sit here and say it's rubbish or its this and that. Ultimately we have no definitive proof to be able to make those statements.

Whatever it is i would steer clear of it as it is generally associated with something negTive.

I believe it works on/for those who believe it will. but not because it's magic but because they believe it is.

What about the victims who are completely unaware they are being psychically attacked?

right i've had enough of this ridiculous b0llo*

give me some examples of these so called victims of black magic

we don't need proof to say black magic doesn't exist, you are meant to proof that to us

I believe it works on/for those who believe it will. but not because it's magic but because they believe it is.

What about the victims who are completely unaware they are being psychically attacked?

right i've had enough of this ridiculous b0llo*

give me some examples of these so called victims of black magic

we don't need proof to say black magic doesn't exist, you are meant to proof that to us

No body has to prove anything. The OP asked if you believe that is all.

Oh Jesus ( and thats coming form an atheist)

Youre also gonna have to believe n pixies, elves, god, zeus, white magic red pink green and blue magic, hobgoblins, Ra, ghosts, alien abduction, fairies, santa, dragons, angels, the devil, reincarnation, all the Thai ghosts that dont ever appear outside of Thailand, a 6000 year old earth, the Bermuda triangle,the fake moon landings, Thor,The loch ness monster, Elvis being alive, Indian mystics, poltergeists, fortune tellers Yeti, Bigfoot, The ghost train, The Bogey man, Spoon bending, The grim reaper,

and SPIRITUALITYlaugh.png

BUT its easier to just say YOUR'E NUTS

Totally loved your post.

But as it is very near the festive season, I am quite sure Santa is real- who eats the mince pies ( I have spent ages baking) and the carrots for the reindeer disappear, he leaves me nice presents in my Christmas stocking ? it's a mystery .