Ko Tao and EXPERIENCE music festival

me and my mate and my mrs are travelling down to koh tao for new year. i went to this festival 2 years ago, and it was great

i think we will come again this year. is it in the same location as two years ago, and how much are the tickets?

if 96 hours is a little too long for raving, are you able to buy single day passes do you know?

hey. not sure as I am going with a friend who is a DJ. I did go last year and i think i had a 3 day pass that was 1500?

I think its a 3 day fest, but it doesn't stop at all.

Also note its psy trance, and not really "trance". I agree that 3 days may be a bit long but if you come and go its ok.

• Like 1

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

me and my mate and my mrs are travelling down to koh tao for new year. i went to this festival 2 years ago, and it was great

i think we will come again this year. is it in the same location as two years ago, and how much are the tickets?

if 96 hours is a little too long for raving, are you able to buy single day passes do you know?

Raving ? I have not heard that expression since 1989

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

Raving ? I have not heard that expression since 1989

1960's for me (although the song was 1958)

I'd suspect Buddy Holly meant something a little different from the 88-89 style rave. Great days , couldn't do it now my backs bad ;0)

• Like 1

hey. not sure as I am going with a friend who is a DJ. I did go last year and i think i had a 3 day pass that was 1500?

I think its a 3 day fest, but it doesn't stop at all.

Also note its psy trance, and not really "trance". I agree that 3 days may be a bit long but if you come and go its ok.

do you know how the ticket sales are going mate? is it going to be busy again you think?

no idea how sales are looking. last year was pretty busy. as it seemed to attract mostly hardcore ppl i wouldn't be surprised if it was similar attendance levels.. ie people not getting scared off due bad press.

Again though - thats just my thoughts, all I've heard from my DJ buddy is its on as usual etc.

• Like 1