Pattaya's English language radio 'Fabulous 103FM' back on air

webfact

Pattaya's English language Radio, Fabulous 103FM Back on air
by Staff Reporter

PATTAYA: -- On Friday the 12th December, the National Broadcasting Commission of Thailand approved transmission by The Pattaya FM Radio Company for what we know as Fabulous 103Fm on the airwaves.

The past 7 months have been a financial and emotional ordeal for all involved at 103, and it has only been the support of our listeners and sponsors that has kept us going as we, along with every Legitimate Thai station have queued at each stage of the approval process for “our turn” Today, was “our turn” for the final thumbs up in Bangkok.

I have to emphasise that we have been treated exactly the same as all other stations throughout Thailand and fully appreciate the massive challenge set for the NBTC who have had and still have thousands of applications to consider.

Full story: http://pattaya103.com/thailands-english-language-radio-back-air/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2014-12-15

The best radio station for expats and tourists in Pattaya is back on 103 FM, they play the best music, gives you the best local news in English and the most friendly radio hosts in Thailand. Having said that, theres hardly any competition in Pattaya. Welcome back !

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

The best radio station for expats and tourists in Pattaya is back on 103 FM, they play the best music, gives you the best local news in English and the most friendly radio hosts in Thailand. Having said that, theres hardly any competition in Pattaya. Welcome back !

+1

Travelled to and from the airport early this morning. Listened to 103FM before it went out of range and picked it up on the way back. Drove around Pattaya a bit later and tuned in again. Have missed it over the last six months.

Great listening!!

• Like 1

I don't know what you guys are talking about, been listening to 103 for 3 hours today , and yesterday. Everytime I turn on the radio I have a clear and strong signal. Maybe you should check your settings.....