Bobby's bar in Jomtien

94tegsi

I went past a place that is being refurbished today, and it had a small sign saying Bobby's Bar. Could that be it ? If so, then it is not even finished. It is not in Jomtien. It is on the corner of Pratumnak, in front of the new ( empty ?) Axis condo block.

Guys,

Please do me a favour. If you get the chance, please give this place a visit. My friend owns and runs it. The more opinions, good and bad he gets about it, the more he can try to tailor it to suit his mostly expat clientele.

It's a nice little, not sleazy, sports bar. He knows it still needs a little work, which he is trying to finish, but all ideas welcome to try to improve the place.

Bobby's Bar on Thappraya Road in Jomtien

Give it a try guys and feedback here.

Thanks

Guys,

Please do me a favour. If you get the chance, please give this place a visit. My friend owns and runs it. The more opinions, good and bad he gets about it, the more he can try to tailor it to suit his mostly expat clientele.

It's a nice little, not sleazy, sports bar. He knows it still needs a little work, which he is trying to finish, but all ideas welcome to try to improve the place.

Bobby's Bar on Thappraya Road in Jomtien

Give it a try guys and feedback here.

Thanks

Well i have popped in a few times as i live just up the road on Buddah Hill. It is a good place to meet before jumping on a baht bus into town. The old Country Road won't be missed, it was grubby, and the beer was expensive. This new bar, Bobby's, however is the complete opposite, myself and a few friends from the Phratamnak area have been using it and thoroughly recommend it. It has been nicely renovated, the staff are really friendly, and the beer is very reasonably priced, 65 baht a bottle. There are probably half a dozen 'service ladies' who are very welcoming and come across a s a very happy crew. A really nice open bar area outside which is great for people watching, inside there is a pool table, sports t v etc. I really hope your friend makes a go of it, he has obviously put a lot of thought and effort into making it a nice place to go which isn't always the case with bar owners here. He deserves to make a success of the venture.

• Like 1

Hi

It's the bar I was offered to have. I didn't as it transpired that it would be unlikely for me to get over this year, so I haven't been involved. It's totally been down to my friends hard work. He deserves all he gets from it though as he has put in a lot of effort, so any time you guys can visit to give it a try I'm sure he'd appreciate it.