TrueVisions - Will they ever get it right?

bdenner

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hard to believe but I've had them for over 16 years--even during the UBC era, and if they haven't got it right by now, they never will! I soooo wish some other company would come to Thailand and put them out of their misery....and the subscribers! I know it's not a monopoly on their part, as there is some competition out there, but something's going on since it's only small time players that even try to compete against them.

Thailand won't let the big guys in.

For what it might be worth to some here, you might want to try out the media suite XMBC (Google it), which is an opensource free media suite. You can add a plugin NAVI-X with allows you to watch real time TV users share. Some are quite slow and many are OK. It's all Internet based so you need Internet.

You can find many stations (1000s) and many languages as well as premium feeds for pay-per-view events such as boxing, UFC, Soccer (Football), baseball, cricket, movies, etc.

It's worth a try for some and not worth it for others. For me it's OK. But I use torrents for TV shows/movies for my TV purposes. I have cable on my TV but have not even turned it on for over 2 years.

I wish there was a good alternative to True. I have tried the various Torrents and they just are not reliable.

This really Pees me off. I come home from work and they have moved everything around. I'm sick of having to change my favourites all the time. I complained about this last time and they gave me my PVR usage for free for 1 month. Wow I saved 100 baht. clap2.gif

free to receive:

CCTV 786

Aljazeera 789

DW 790

YTN 791

AUS Plus 792

NHK 793

Only if you have True Visions Cable anything above 788 is not available on True Visions Satellite:

"Sorry for the inconvenience" --- A*** holes !

Edited by bdenner

My beef with True Visions is that they don't have enough NFL games on.

They seem to have a large number live and many others re-played through out the week - of course one must avoid the news to not know the outcome prior to watching.

While there seems to be quite a bit to complain about with True, I don't find a problem here.

I watched the San Francisco/San Diego game this morning and will be watching the Seattle/Arizona game in the morning. There are a couple of earlier live games, but I prefer to enjoy my beauty sleep.

And when they do show a game (highlights) they frequently cut it before the game has finished!

The masochist in me would quite like True to show Fox News as watching the likes of O'Reilly and Hannity is strangely enjoyable...

• Like 2

And when they do show a game (highlights) they frequently cut it before the game has finished!

The masochist in me would quite like True to show Fox News as watching the likes of O'Reilly and Hannity is strangely enjoyable...

Well, watching O'Reilly or Hannity is much preferable to viewing that old slag Amanpour and the rest of that lying bunch on CNN.

Well, hold on, the whole of this morning's game was shown live (Seattle Vs Arizona) and tomorrow morning we have a second live complete game on True 3. I guess you want more huh?

• Like 1

Well, hold on, the whole of this morning's game was shown live (Seattle Vs Arizona) and tomorrow morning we have a second live complete game on True 3. I guess you want more huh?

Actually there are usually three live Sunday (Monday here) games if you want to give up some sleep, plus the Monday night (Tuesday here) and Thursday night (Friday here) live games as well.

The live game television schedule provides as much, if not more live games than I get in the states.