sun set boat trip from railay

alt

I've seen a big 3 storey Teak boat in Ao Nam Mao which I believe is owned by the Railay Bay Resort, has 8 bedrooms, bars, lounge etc. looks really good. Im told they plan to do sunset cruises as well as some longer trips later. I chatted with the chap overseeing the conversion work, Rin (speaks good English) his number is 085 473 2028, may be worth checking out.

This is the big boat I mentioned, quite unique I reckon. I don't know any details or prices but I'm told they will do 1 day trips plus a 2 or 3 day cruise, and sunset cruises. Got to be much better than being cramped up like sardines in one of the regular speedboats here :-)post-63511-0-43019000-1419376128_thumb.jpost-63511-0-94399100-1419376909_thumb.j

Edited by rayinkrabi

I've just booked a cruise on this with some friends to see the new year in, starts at 5 p.m. includes a stop at one of the local islands for a bbq and live music, fire dancing show etc. then back to somewhere near Ao Nang where we get to watch the celebrations and fireworks at Midnight from the boat all for 1800 baht each (gotta take your own alcaholic drinks tho) Sure beats the busy streets of Ao Nang and Krabi i.m.o. Plenty of tickets left if anyones interested (just call Rin).