Dermatologist for sun damaged skin

toenail

Being a red head with light skin in my younger years doesn't help along with living in countries where there were no winters, the sun beaten skin on the forehead is starting to show. I now have these 3-4 scaly small "flakes" of skin that appear then another one appears. So various people tell me I need laser treatment... dermabraser...or a prescribe cream.

What I am looking for is member reading this topic suggest a reliable dermatologist in Pattaya that deals with aging skin. I do not care if it is at the most expensive hospital in town or at a local inexpensive skin clinic. I need recommendations of a reliable doctor.

I have discovered one could go to a top international hospital in BKK and it will not guarantee a good experienced, knowledgeable doctor. You have to ask around from the expat community who they recommend.

Thanks for anyone that has any recommendations.

Just as an aside, I had a similar problem and was prescribed Diclofenac Sodium 3% and my Doctor in the UK told me it was £50 for a 50 Gram tube. I paid a prescription charge of just £8, thankfully. It works but I haven't really been exposed to the sun here in the UK while using the product. Good luck.