Thailand begins exporting pork to Russia

webfact

Denmark did the same. We had very Big export to Russia (beef and pig) , but the farmes in Denmark is complaining a lot about this, and even talks about 4500 people are loosing there jobs. Remember danmark has only 5 mill people

I looking forward to see if we are getting our export back, after this crisis, but if thailand is clever they will pickup this space right now

In Austria you can buy very fat pork for very low price now. Pork Austria can't sell to Russia. I doubt Putin is too concerned about the pork quality. But in Europe the farmer aren't happy.

A loose-loose for everyone (beside China).In Austria you can buy very fat pork for very low price now. Pork Austria can't sell to Russia. I doubt Putin is too concerned about the pork quality. But in Europe the farmer aren't happy.

Again, as I quoted above and below, it is Russia who cut off the import of food from these countries, not the other way around. The sanctions against Russia were primarily military and technology, not food.

LINK

Edited by NeverSure
  • Like 1

Many cant see how this is going to affect production in Europe. When signing a contract then even if Europe takes of embargo, Europe production will suffer long time after this.

You dont shit where you sleep! And EU just did the usa biddings. usa wont suffer.

Wow. Where do you get this stuff? Russia banned the import of food from the EU, United States, Norway, Canada and Australia!!!!!!!!!!

As I said, he was getting too big for his britches. Now he can't buy the stuff if he wants to.

"The 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine prompted a number of governments to apply sanctions against individuals and businesses from Russia and Ukraine. Sanctions were approved by the United States, the European Union (EU) and other countries and international organisations. Russia has responded with sanctions against a number of countries, including a total ban on food imports from the EU, United States, Norway, Canada and Australia." LINK

And i guess youre not from Europe. Are you ?

Your point is? Russia put sanctions against the EU, the US, Norway, Canada and Australia, forbidding the import of food into Russia.

How would not being from Europe change that fact?

• Like 1

Many cant see how this is going to affect production in Europe. When signing a contract then even if Europe takes of embargo, Europe production will suffer long time after this.

You dont shit where you sleep! And EU just did the usa biddings. usa wont suffer.

I am not a member of the EU Parliament.

I am not a member of the US Congress.

I am not an aide to Putin or Obama.

I don't know anything about biddings based on fact.

I don't know anymore about this, other than what I read, which is likely written by someone getting their information from of the wire services.

If Thailand negotiated a ruble price for the pork earlier than this week (which I suspect it did) instead of F.O.B., it loses about 30% in the sale.

Only US dollar is being used as a currency in this kind of foreign trade contracts

• Like 1

Wow. Where do you get this stuff? Russia banned the import of food from the EU, United States, Norway, Canada and Australia!!!!!!!!!!

As I said, he was getting too big for his britches. Now he can't buy the stuff if he wants to.

"The 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine prompted a number of governments to apply sanctions against individuals and businesses from Russia and Ukraine. Sanctions were approved by the United States, the European Union (EU) and other countries and international organisations. Russia has responded with sanctions against a number of countries, including a total ban on food imports from the EU, United States, Norway, Canada and Australia." LINK

And i guess youre not from Europe. Are you ?

Your point is? Russia put sanctions against the EU, the US, Norway, Canada and Australia, forbidding the import of food into Russia.

How would not being from Europe change that fact?

You do know that nr1 comes before nr2 right?

Not being from Europe doesnt allow you to see all the Immigrants that destabilizes Europe. We are taking what USA leaves after another dirty war. Sanctions against Russia affects Europe. When the alliance(usa,eu etc) put sanctions against Russia we from Europe have to pay. When Russia put sanctions on the Alliance we from Europe have to pay again.