Hotel Recomendation

LuckyLew

Why don.t u stop posring on this thread?

Your opinioms and recomendatoons are no longer needed and wanter.

Please reread the thread title ... HOTEL RECOMENDATIONS

Now who is stupid?

Mods .. is there anyway to block a member from posting on a thread?

Now who is stupid?

Erm..... smile.png

Yes, I saw the thread title. Do you not have a spell checker?

Perhaps you can tell me the difference between a hotel and a serviced apartment. Do you know? Everything that is available in a hotel,should be available within my suggestion. The bonus is that you get a hotel service, but apartment facilities.

So once again, would you reject the Jasmine if it were a serviced apartment?

Not hostile....just trying to understand your thinking. No need to throw your toys out of the pram, stick your fingers in your ears and scream "la la la la..".

Where are adults here. We can discuss. So, tell me what you understand about serviced apartment and why you think it different from a hotel.

What is an opiniom....? Perhaps your fingers are too large for your keyboard.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Not sure what you mean by the area, but as far as I know, the Novotel is the only hotel on Siam Square.

Theaters, restaurants, schools, street shows, promotions, bakeries, coffee shops, bars, shopping, people, BTS Suk & Silom all easy walking distance.

I stay there whenever I take the dog to the vet. Great place to walk the dog.

What is there to do at the Centerpoint?

Why would the OP's mum need a school? I doubt she'll be walking a dog there any time soon and I'm sure that she's not interested in a place with an 'upmarket' pickup joint/nightclub in it's basement.

Most of the things that you mention are outside the hotel. Centrepoint Pratunam is just down the road from Siam Square and the accommodation is much better than what is offered at the Novotel at that price point.

There is no reason to stay on Siam Square in order to partake of any of it's benefits. Centrepoint Pratunam is less than a kilometer away.The Rail Link stops closer to Centrepoint Pratunam.

In fact for location, I would choose Centrepoint Silom.

Not that I am knocking your suggestion, as I have often stayed in the area and utilise the cinemas there....but I would choose a river location over a 30 sq. m room in a mall city and I would choose Centrepoint as you get more for your money.

Novotel

Standard Rooms @ a minimum of US$100

30-square-metre Standard room, with a Queen bed or Twin Single beds, offering comfort with modern amenities, stylish decoration ideal for both leisure and business travelers. Amenities include large screen television, individual control air-conditioning, in-room safe, mini-bar, tea/coffee facilities, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers.

Centrepoint Pratunam

Deluxe Premium @ US$70

Spacious single room of 47 sq.m. with one king bed, one bathroom (integrated shower and bathtub) and kitchen.

2 Bottled water - complimentary for daily contract

Air Conditioner

Bath amenities-complimentary for daily contract

Cable / Satellite TV

CD / DVD / Stereo System

Dining Table/chairs

Electronic Door Lock

Hair dryer (on request)

Internet Access (wireless)

Iron&Ironing Board (on request)

Microwave

Refrigerator

Safety box

Voltage 220-240

So you have more space and more facilities, suitable for entertaining others.

You also have the opportunity to get adjoining rooms within budget or to have two Queen beds in a single room(for up to four people) for 3610 baht(US$110) per night. So enough room for the family to stay over....within budget.

The Novotel standard room will eat the whole budget, at the very least. So I agree with most of what you wrote...but disagree with "best location". smile.png

Again, what is there to do at the Centerpoint?

Entertain the whole family with the extra available space and facilities, including balcony, a private outdoor area. If they want to go to the Siam Square area it is minutes away. I know this is all going over your head, but at least others reading will be able to understand. wink.png

I live in London, I don't need to base myself in SOHO in order to avail myself of the cinemas and coffee shops there. There are cinemas and coffee shops elsewhere too. But I can be in the West End in less than ten minutes. Similarly, if one wanted to go to the Siam area, they could be there in perhaps five minutes from Centrepoint.

The relevance of my statement, apart from the obvious, is that I actually used to live in SOHO, in a two bedroom apartment in Brewer Street, but now I live minutes away in a four story house. Much better for entertaining friends and family....and there are still bakeries, cinemas, shops etc where I live. Whilst in SOHO, I had even more on my doorstop, including prostitutes plying their wares. Remarkably similarly to your choice of destination....if you know what I mean.

So again, I've stayed in the area and the Square has the same rats running around as does everywhere else.It's no imposition to have superior accommodation a few more minutes away. It's not as if the cinema is in the Novotel. You still have to travel to the mall. We are writing about a few minutes here. Whoooosh....and over your head.

You're right of cource.

Now who is stupid?

Erm..... smile.png

Yes, I saw the thread title. Do you not have a spell checker?

Perhaps you can tell me the difference between a hotel and a serviced apartment. Do you know? Everything that is available in a hotel,should be available within my suggestion. The bonus is that you get a hotel service, but apartment facilities.

So once again, would you reject the Jasmine if it were a serviced apartment?

Not hostile....just trying to understand your thinking. No need to throw your toys out of the pram, stick your fingers in your ears and scream "la la la la..".

Where are adults here. We can discuss. So, tell me what you understand about serviced apartment and why you think it different from a hotel.

What is an opiniom....? Perhaps your fingers are too large for your keyboard.

No i do not have spell checker, only people blocker/ignore ..... so good bye

Soi 11,2000, 2500 plenty of hotels ,lf you don't mind,venders , Taxis , motorbike taxi's, tut tuts, brasses, a sneaky beggar and mobile cocktail bars amoungst other things

Asok , most hotels 3 to 4k bahtt a bight

More than 1 room needed, rent a condo , there's are some lovely ones in soi 18 CitiSmart condos , check Roomarama.com

Edited by ExPratt

I few I've stayed in ...

Soi 11 ... Grand President ... http://www.grandpresident.com/room.html

Just make sure it's not Tower # 3 ... that's the crappy one next to the German Bar.

FuramaXclusive Asoke ... http://www.furamaxclusive.com/asoke/ ... No Pool, but it's got two massive Jacuzzis with lounge chairs

BEST WESTERN PLUS at 20 Sukhumvit ... http://www.wotif.com/hotel/View?hotel=W122656 - Newish Hotel

Soi 2 Hotel Solo ... http://www.solosukhumvit.com/home - Newish Hotel Quiet location, but close to the action.