Good Christmas buffet in Udon Thani?

DavidMavec

Kinaree restaurant has a Christmas buffett, farang and Thai food on the 25th..Menu Us on Udon Map in the forum. Chern Chims has a dinner on Christmas eve, and Bookhouse on Christmas day...I'm booked in at Chern Chims...

The Kinaree one is less than 400 Baht pp.

Kinaree restaurant has a Christmas buffett, farang and Thai food on the 25th..Menu Us on Udon Map in the forum. Chern Chims has a dinner on Christmas eve, and Bookhouse on Christmas day...I'm booked in at Chern Chims...

The Kinaree one is less than 400 Baht pp.

It would be well worth the very short drive down from Udon to Krenuan near Nam Phong and visit Castle How Chow resort. The owner is British and his international restaurant is one of the very best in all of Thailand, or elsewhere for that matter.

Every year he puts on a Christmas dinner and stay package that, if not preempted by other family obligations, would be my number one priority.

He has info on his Christmas festivities here.

If you go, you will be glad you did, guaranteed. Oh, and it is a great place for kids and families. He has this huge saltwater pool and beach that kids love. Ask for one of the individual 'A' frame bungalows if you stay there. The rooms are modern and impeccably clean.