When you first came to Thailand- do you remember what you have done?

Crazy chef 1

Now lets see..........

I remember where I stayed and also remember what I did.

Before going to the immigration, I bought 2 little cuddly bears from a shop, as a present for the 2 ladies I knew were waiting for me outside.

Coming out I saw them holding a paper with Mr Costas written on it.

First pretended I didn't notice them as I wanted to be sure they were what I expected.

After having my approval, I introduced myself with the only Thai I learned in the plane, Sawadee Khrap and off we went, got a taxi and straight to Davis Hotel.

Honest Gov......that's the first thing I did when came to BKK.

I had arranged to meet up with a Thai lady (from a dating site) in the guest house I was staying at.

We did not get out much either. What a hell of a long weekend that was that continued after I moved to her home town.

So many wild women here in Thailand it is incredible. And long may it continue. w00t.gif

Unlike most of you guys I spent four days fishing at Bung Sam Lan catching huge Mekong catfish.

Put my back out and was pretty much incapacitated for the rest of the trip.

I decided that a massage might be beneficial but I got more than I expected.

CP49

My first night I was a teenager coming to a new place for school as parents came here for work.. I actually hated it...had to leave all my friends.

Returned to Thailand in my mid 20s...was like a kid in a candy store. That first night was in my mind was my first night.. Ended up waking up back my hotel didnt know how I got there with more girls that hands.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64