Bosnian/Canadian arrested for real estate fraud in Pattaya

vision2014

Never put money down on a condo in a building that hasn't even started construction.

I did and it worked out fine .I did not make anything like the promised returns for taking the risk though ,so i would not repeat such an action.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scottiedog: First time I heard from the arrest off Marko it was also thru email from Ken law.

but even in the beginning he almost never reply to my email.

A friend of mine who works in translation office told me he usus ther services very often and speaks english very poorly.

So thats why he doesnt reply (language problem).

But anyway I didnt feel good by this so am not working with him.

my friend called one of these numbers

• Tel: 038 416 190
  • Tel2: 038 489 269
  • Mob: 089 068 7819

but like i said will likely be in thai...

Don't buy a condo until it's at least half built.

I'll take this a couple of steps further...

Never invest in a condo in Pattaya, period...

If you must, only buy one in an established condo block that the management has a successful track record... Lots of completed condo projects in Patters that have fallen into a poor state of repair after being completed... Elevators that don't work, building in dis-repair, grounds are a mess, etc... There are very few that I would consider living in, much less buying one...

• 9 months later...

Hi everybody!

I know that this is an old thread but I'm going to try to reach out anyway.
I lost approx 1 million baht in the Masters project and I have Ken Law as my lawyer. As far as I understand Marko Vujic is now a convicted criminal and will stay in Jail for some time.. His accomplice Bojan Prorok is still a free man and probably enjoying our money in Canada. I don't know if it's possible to have him arrested by Interpol and extradited to Thailand and even if that wound happen who knows if that would retrieve any of the missing funds?

I can't just "put this behind me" and go without doing all that I can before I give this up and I'm sure many of you that have been affected feel the same way.

My first intuition was that some how the real estate agency handling the marketing and even being involved in the actual sale/contract signing could be held responsible. But since this is not Europe we're talking about that's doesn't seem to be the case.

Does anybody have some other idea to how the fight for our money could be won? Maybe a group lawsuit against the agency's advertising and marketing this fraud or what about the OCPB??

Very thankful for all your CONSTRUCTIVE inputs..

I also have video recordings of both real estate agents and Marko Vujic himself saying all sorts of incriminating, embarrassing stuff..

If you feel like contacting me privately my e-mail address is:

Edited by Rimmer
phone number and email removed as per forum rules, please use PM function thank you

Yeah i know.. I have seen it before.. What a joke! I know that i have my self to blame for this mess since i was way to naive and didn't do my homework properly!

Anyway im not the kind of guy that lets something like this pass without a fight. As long as that scumbag Bojan is a free man i won't rest. The planet is only so big and i have some ideas to where he is hanging out.. But hopefully it can all be taken care of without any direct interaction.

I've heard that he's wanted through Interpol and if they get to him he can be extradited back to Thailand and can face the same miserable future as his fat friend.

Honestly i am deelpy disappointed with the agency that sold me this heep of shit. <deleted> haven't done the least to make this right even though the happily kept the comissions they made of this "deal".. In my book that makes them just as dirty!

If there is anybody in the same boat that still gets a high pulse when they here the name Golden View, Bojan Prorok or Marko Vujic then please share your thoughts..

Together we stand, devided we fall...

Edited by Rimmer
Possible Libellous content removed

• 1 month later...

Is there anyone here that has been directly affected by the Golden view scams that has had any luck in retrieving any lost funds? And if that's the case how did you manage to do so? Last I heard was that Marko Vujic has been sentenced and Bojan Prorok is still a wanted man..

Cheers...

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah i know.. I have seen it before.. What a joke! I know that i have my self to blame for this mess since i was way to naive and didn't do my homework properly!

Anyway im not the kind of guy that lets something like this pass without a fight. As long as that scumbag Bojan is a free man i won't rest. The planet is only so big and i have some ideas to where he is hanging out.. But hopefully it can all be taken care of without any direct interaction.

I've heard that he's wanted through Interpol and if they get to him he can be extradited back to Thailand and can face the same miserable future as his fat friend.

Honestly i am deelpy disappointed with the agency that sold me this heep of shit. <deleted> haven't done the least to make this right even though the happily kept the comissions they made of this "deal".. In my book that makes them just as dirty!

If there is anybody in the same boat that still gets a high pulse when they here the name Golden View, Bojan Prorok or Marko Vujic then please share your thoughts..

Ok, why don't you go after the title deeds of the land? Why didn't you go after the title deeds of the land? That is the only collateral that is really worth money. Again, who was the owner and who is the owner now (and if they are companies/who is the owner of the shares before and now)....I am not involved but feel that is were I would go after. This was something I would have investigated, It is hardly to believe or understand if this isn't done yet. Does anyone know?

Ok, why don't you go after the title deeds of the land? Why didn't you go after the title deeds of the land? That is the only collateral that is really worth money. Again, who was the owner and who is the owner now (and if they are companies/who is the owner of the shares before and now)....I am not involved but feel that is were I would go after. This was something I would have investigated, It is hardly to believe or understand if this isn't done yet. Does anyone know?

Could you please be more specific? How could this help the current situation? Does it matter who ownes/owned the title deeds now?
Or do you see any leverage in finding this out?
Is there anybody who has been affected by this scam that has got anything back?
Cheers / David

Could you please be more specific? How could this help the current situation? Does it matter who ownes/owned the title deeds now?

Or do you see any leverage in finding this out?

Is there anybody who has been affected by this scam that has got anything back?

Cheers / David

Yes David, How more specific would you like to have it? It is really so difficult to understand? Were where they planning to build the Masters Condo? What location did they bring you to? Looking at the photo it is an fair size piece of land. Isn't the land to build on an very important part of the project? Does not represent such an plot of land an value in the millions? You need to own the land to build on, you can not just use any land. So I guess that these Master Condo people owned the land in one or another way? The only asset that has real value is this land. Not their rental office, not the furniture, nothing has value. you pay for an condo so you are partly owner of the land it is build on as well. This kind of people can disappear with the money but not with the land. It is difficult to believe no one seems to have looked into this? I do not know the details of course, but would certainly would look into this angle of the case. And of course it matters who owns it, if it would still be in the same name (of the Masters people) the lawyer should investigate how to block it, take it, sell it and pay the people their money back. Just an idea.

Ok now i see what you meen.. Unfortunatelly the land was never owned by Golden View and thats why Marko Vujic is in prison for a good 25 years.

However the other chap Bojan Prorok is long gone with the money and probably hiding out in Canada or Serbia.

And as far as i know nobody that was affected by this mess got anything back (so far).. But if im wrong please let me know and share your story.

Many people lost their life savings here and i believe we should fight this together. At least I myself wont let this go any time soon..

• 4 weeks later...

Ok now i see what you meen.. Unfortunatelly the land was never owned by Golden View and thats why Marko Vujic is in prison for a good 25 years.

However the other chap Bojan Prorok is long gone with the money and probably hiding out in Canada or Serbia.

And as far as i know nobody that was affected by this mess got anything back (so far).. But if im wrong please let me know and share your story.

Many people lost their life savings here and i believe we should fight this together. At least I myself wont let this go any time soon..

I had to deal with something like this before, so I have some idea's. I want to ask you did you ever see the title deeds? Did someone check the ownership situation before, than and now? Basically what you are saying is that the actual owner of the land on which Masters was supposed to be build did not have a clue, and was not in any way involved or did not see the gigantic billboards and 6 meter high metal screens on his land, and billboards all over town all referring to his plots of land, and did never see any of the many ads with road maps to his land, had no idea about all the internet activities from the Masters/Golden View Company referring to his land, did not know that at least 60 trucks of sand where taken of the land, and did not know that foundation columns of at least 8 meter deep where drilled into has land at least 30-40 of them? I do not know the details of this case of course, you do....but I do not think it is likely that you can an operation like this on such expensive land for more than a year or so without anyone knowing about it. I am looking forward to hear some more details from you.

^ never trust anyone offering advice on an Internet forum, especially Thai visa.

Do we take your advice neverdie, its on thai visa.

If I were me, I would be the last person I accepted advice from. You can best be advised to adhere to that advice..........errrrrrr......this is getting complex, what I am trying to say is, don't do it :D