Foreigner, Dressed Like Thai Police Taking The Job Too Seriously

CarlTyson

He probably was the kid at school that no one wanted to sit next to, and now he has bought himself a uniform he thinks he might get respect.

I wonder if he posts here on TV?

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

There is a possibility that some of these chaps want something to do beside setting around drinking and volunteered to fill the days.

Kurt

I can think of a thousand other things to do, that beats dressing up as a policeman and pretending to be important.

It's not you is it?

• Like 2

I seen this guy a couple of times as well, one ugly mother and red in his face too from either shouting or high blood pressure or perhaps bothbiggrin.png

Could be funny to get stopped by him since I am riding 100% legal in all regards and will not take any shit from him.

.......................dressed in silly tight brown........................

sounds like you're the one with the problem.

Face it, his life is better than yours and you can't take it. end of story.

keep trying maybe some day, you can walk upright too. . .on two legs.

I m an ex cop from the states when I came here I thought about doing it , but the longer im here and the more I see and hear . I think I will consider enjoying retiremente.. II was in Rimping today and one of them was shopping had his radio and hand cuffs .. NO way shape or form would I ever be seen in public in a police uniform without a gun . Was obvious to me he had neber been a real cop and was out to build his ego... I ll pass .......

Now that you habve time take time to read, if more cops would do it less would be totally retarded.

I am pretty sure that my life is far more complete. I don't need to buy a uniform and pretend to be a policeman.

I get by pretty well in fact, I can walk upright, and have even been known to work from time to time.

• Like 2

There are at least two of these characters in Funtown. I regularly use the keyman bar opposite the market in Soi Bhuakow on a Friday when the wife is shopping and first noticed two farangs in the full BiB getup a few months ago. They stick out like a sore thumb and to be honest look more like a couple of crimewatch suspects than policemen. One looks like Private Doberman from Bilko and the other looks like Mad Frankie Fraser. I saw one actually try and give a baht bus driver a ticket for reversing up the wrong side of the road. Mistake. Not seen them for about three weeks.

• Like 2

He can often be found hanging about near the entrance to walking street, but does not seem to mix that much with the usual Tourist Police Volunteers who are generally pleasant, even if many of them look as if they are missing their donuts and coffee.

This one wears a tight brown uniform that look like it belongs in the 3rd Reich, It is not a regular cop suit, it's the wrong colour, s..t brown is very apt description.

He is very arrogant and does not like it when you laugh at him. But I have never seen him actually do anything except swagger and strut without actually making much forward motion. I doubt very much he is a real policeman.

Ask for his ID.

Sorry about this, there are two factual errors in my last post.

1 I am quite colour dyselexix, could be his uniform is s..t khaki.

2. I have actually seen him doing something. He was talking very seriously to a couple of bar girls, clearly noting their miss demeanours and getting their details in his little book.

More than 20 years ago,I saw a foreigner in Pattaya with an expensive motorbike and an expensively

made uniform. It is a place for acting out fantasies and perhaps the cop fantasists tell one another that Pattaya is somewhere where they can be what they want to be.

• Like 1

There are at least two of these characters in Funtown. I regularly use the keyman bar opposite the market in Soi Bhuakow on a Friday when the wife is shopping and first noticed two farangs in the full BiB getup a few months ago. They stick out like a sore thumb and to be honest look more like a couple of crimewatch suspects than policemen. One looks like Private Doberman from Bilko and the other looks like Mad Frankie Fraser. I saw one actually try and give a baht bus driver a ticket for reversing up the wrong side of the road. Mistake. Not seen them for about three weeks.

. I saw them Sweating on Walking Street and near Tutkom... Edited by Dannyboy666

. I'm at a Loss for words , but most know what I'm thinking...
  • Like 1