Phu Nam Ron Visa On Arrival

Hi everyone.

I am currently on a tourist visa which is about to expire,i have already got the final 30 day extension on it.

My question is can I cross the border to Phu Nam Ron from kanchanaburi by land& come back in to get a visa exempt or visa on arrival & if so will this give me 30 days or 15 days please? I hold a U.K passport

Many thanks for any advise you guys maybe able to give me

If anyone has done this recently please can you share your experiences for other members to benefit from

thankyou

Recent reports are that the border is open again for those without visas.

You pay a total of 900 baht for the Myanmar entry (400 baht for agent/transport and 500 baht for the border pass).

You can get a visa exempt entry without a problem. Because you are from the UK you will get a 30 day entry (G7 rule).

Thanks Ubonjoe.

Would I still need to get a visa from Bangkok to enter Myanmar,or can I just arrive at the border,pay the fee,cross the border & come straight back into Thailand?

Regarding the transport across the border & back,is this supplied at the border please?

kind regards

A I wrote a visa for Myanmar no longer is needed.

Transport across no mans land both ways and the border pass is part of the 900 baht fee you will pay after clearing Thai immigration.

You can cross the border turnaround and come back.

• Like 1

A I wrote a visa for Myanmar no longer is needed.

Transport across no mans land both ways and the border pass is part of the 900 baht fee you will pay after clearing Thai immigration.

You can cross the border turnaround and come back.

So, they have open the border again? I have cheked the forum everyday about this matter, and never seen they opend, great news, thank youbiggrin.pngclap2.gifwai.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...