Sea Fishing

kurgen

Can anyone reccomend a well kitted out boat to take 6 people out for a good days fishing ?

I see that Tropical Burts always gets a good write up in the back of the local rag but there's never a contact number.

Anyone :o

There's a six foot inflatable that's cluttering up my pool.

You're welcome to it, but you will have to take about six ankle biters along with you.

Not returnable. :D

There's a six foot inflatable that's cluttering up my pool.

You're welcome to it, but you will have to take about six ankle biters along with you.

Not returnable. :D

The boat or the six ankle-biters ? :o

Can anyone reccomend a well kitted out boat to take 6 people out for a good days fishing ?

Captain Daeng runs a good ship. I've been out 3 times with him and we've always come back with a good catch. :o

PM me for contact details.

Captain Daeng runs a good ship. I've been out 3 times with him and we've always come back with a good catch. :o

PM me for contact details.

Captain Daeng, First Mate Gump and Bubba the Chef :D

There are loads of good boats for fishing out there, were just not going to tell you because we dont like you Kurgina :o But i think you will need to find one with a poop deck :D

Well, he will most likely be spending most of his time anchored at the "stern". :D

Hello ,

Just some info for you fishermen.

I went on a trip in Bangkok with the web link below, and all I can say aboutout it is that its one of the best days I have had, great sport and really big fish and in Bangkok.

Ok its a bit expensive with this guy but we caught 4-1 as opposed to the locals, mostly 20 to 30KG

Catfish and great fun. At the end of the evg I would estimate 15 fish each and I was out, black and blue where the rods dig in and needing a good massage on the shoulders.

So I am back in Pattaya end of Sept and plan a day up there, if anybody is interested email me. A bus shared will be cheaper rods about 4700 icl bait.Really great day out.

Fishing Adventures Thailand [[email protected]]