Pattaya Police Officer seriously injured in motorbike crash in Jomtien

webfact

It converts between an open face to a full face helmet.

More info....Google is your friend.

It is my friend, only its SHARK brand NOT BMW brandwhistling.gif

Agreed but it is a System, not a brand, as in a horizontally opposed 4 or 6 engine. Which is called a Boxter, designed by Ferdinand Porche, but not all cars with that engine are Porche.

Some of the best ones are Subaru.

But if you knew the answer, why ask the question?

And bmw is not a designer or a system but a car manufacturing company
Shit I am only 58 years old, I hope I can be as smart arsed as you soon.

Their has been much said in the past about the police being above the law and not having to wear crash helmets.

Now is the time for the Chief of Police to prove this is not the case and not only to prosecute law braking officers but to discipline them too.

It is my friend, only its SHARK brand NOT BMW brandwhistling.gif

Agreed but it is a System, not a brand, as in a horizontally opposed 4 or 6 engine. Which is called a Boxter, designed by Ferdinand Porche, but not all cars with that engine are Porche.

Some of the best ones are Subaru.

But if you knew the answer, why ask the question?

And bmw is not a designer or a system but a car manufacturing company

Smart arsed? BMW = Bayerische MOTOR Werke or in plain English: Bavarian Engine Factories.

And apart from cars they also produce motorbikes and probably a lot more.

Edited by joepattaya1961
  • Like 1

Smart arsed? BMW = Bayerische MOTOR Werke or in plain English: Bavarian Engine Factories.

To be correct: BMW = Bayerische MOTOREN Werke

By the way, i wear a Avex Combat Helmet for 800 Baht. If sufficient or not, i don't know. But it was the only one which fits my faranghead.

Edited by alocacoc

By the way, i wear a Avex Combat Helmet for 800 Baht. If sufficient or not, i don't know. But it was the only one which fits my faranghead.

As long as it is open face, would not like you to rebreath all that shit.

PROBABLY? so you do not know?rolleyes.gif

They certainly do not produce helmets called BMW 3 series.

They DO however produce BMW 3 series vehicle, actually a number of different versions.

And this is not PROBABLY, but pretty much DEFINITELY.

As long as it is open face, would not like you to rebreath all that shit.

An absolute must when riding a Fino or FIlanogiggle.gif

They DO however produce BMW 3 series vehicle, actually a number of different versions.

"Pretty much".......so not sure after all

• Like 1

BMW has released its new and ultra-lightweight crash helmet for their sport bike riders. The helmet has been tested and proven to be one of the quietest, lightest and best aerodynamic helmets in the business. BMW tested this by using their own Formula 1 wind tunnel.The new BMW crash test helmet has been manufactured with vents to increase and maximize quality air flow to all over the head. This is of course very important from racers and riders of all kinds. The helmet only weighs 3lbs. 3 POUNDS!!! That’s pretty light. That is thanks to its fiberglass outer body shell.The inner liner is washable, just like most high quality helmets these days. Another important piece of the new BMW helmet is the chin spoiler, better, scratch resistant, visor that’s easier to open and close with your gloves on, interior helmet noise that is reduced to almost nothing, maximum peripheral vision helmet and visor setup (that’s good for me as I have great peripheral vision and use it to my advantage, especially when driving.), and very importantly, a moisture resistant inner liner that helps to soak up and disperse all of your sweat. That’s so important on hot days, but more importantly for a racer on the track.Look for more BMW Motorcycle topics to make their way on BMW Blog as motorcycles were the first road going machines that BMW made. Back in the day Beamer bikes were some of the most powerful and best racing bikes on the planet. BMW Motorrad has been at the forefront of technology and racing. BMW just recently announced its involvement in the 2009 Superbike World Championship.

Looks like Google got it wrong again!!!!!

post-39016-14197265939731_thumb.jpg

Looks like Google got it wrong again!!!!!

Google did not, YOU did.

Do share with me a photo of a helmet made by company Shark but called BMW 3 serieswhistling.gif

Or may be a helmet made by BMW called BMW 3 series, but made and branded by Shark?w00t.gif

Did you struggle with DEFINITELY? written in caps? Should i have made it bold for you to see and link it to a dictionary?

• 2 months later...

every single day i see a cop wearing the obligitary "flat" cap crash helmet, on a scooter riding aginst busy traffic flow on Rama 4. i magine he lives on that side of the road and is too lazy to cross Rama 4. as he knows how dangerous it is. all it wants is one unsited vehicle, and "bang" head on collision. of course we know this is the "norm" here.

I wear a BMW Series 3 helmet.

I value myself.

What is a BMW series 3 helmet?

Flip helmets are crap. Here is what they look like after an accident.... Get a real

closed face helmet that won't disintegrate in an accident. This helmet almost cost

me my eye.....

CIMG1333.jpg

• Like 2