70 year old man dies in his parked vehicle in Sriracha

webfact

70 year old man dies in his parked vehicle in Sriracha

car-31.jpg

SRIRACHA: -- On Sunday afternoon a 70 year old man was found slumped over inside his car and was confirmed dead by medics.

The man was identified as Khun Sarort, who had arrived at the Provincial Electric Authority Car Park at 3pm and had just returned to his car after paying his electric bill.

Members of the public became concerned after they saw the man slumped over to the left-side in the driver’s seat of his Toyota Corona car.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/161050/70-year-old-man-dies-in-his-parked-vehicle-in-sriracha/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-23

Wasn't there an article about getting serious about cross walks and reckless driving? 70 years old man with a condition like this and scary to think had he lived another 10 minutes and gotten out into traffic. There are several issues went on there that make this so wrong on many levels.

It is fortunate for other road users that this man's heart attack was not whilst driving.

Yes, mandatory health checks for people over 60 or so for drivers license would be good. Though the checks I had renewing it were more like.. can you breathe.. ok here is your certificate.. so it probably would not matter much.

It is fortunate for other road users that this man's heart attack was not whilst driving.

Yes, mandatory health checks for people over 60 or so for drivers license would be good. Though the checks I had renewing it were more like.. can you breathe.. ok here is your certificate.. so it probably would not matter much.

I think mandatory health checks for all new licences and renewals would be better.

What makes you think he had a license...he was Thai?

If he did, it most likely was one of the no longer available lifetime licenses.

A little on the young side but not a bad way to go...likely a heart attack.

Wishing you a good reincarnation K. Sarot.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya