Does New Airport train stop service just when many arrivals come in?

KhnomKhnom

Tell me it is not true. Does the train service from the new airport to downtown stop running at the time when the maximum of foreign arrivals come in..... meaning at midnight and a couple hours afterward? Recent posting here listed "on time" arrivals with those hours of arrival and lots of incoming flights thenfacepalm.gif .

Can this stoppage actually be the schedule? Can any human being or organization be so foolish?

• Like 1

"Tell me it is not true...Does the train service from the new airport to downtown stop running at the time when the maximum of foreign arrivals come in.

Can this stoppage actually be the schedule? Can any human being or organization be so foolish?"

Tell me it's not true, can the airlines be so foolish as to schedule a few of their incoming flights at such a time that does not coincide with the airport link? Why limit your criticism to the operators of the rail link?

Edited by Sviss Geez
  • Like 1

Sorry really confused where are these "Majority" of passengers coming from arriving at midnight. To me the busiest arrivals times are 05:00-07:00 and 14:00-16:00 When the majority of Europe arrives or it appears that way from Immigration ques at those times.

Sorry really confused where are these "Majority" of passengers coming from arriving at midnight. To me the busiest arrivals times are 05:00-07:00 and 14:00-16:00 When the majority of Europe arrives or it appears that way from Immigration ques at those times.

I did not use the word "majority" not even capitalized and I cited a source that seems to support my conclusions. If you have concrete data, we will all welcome it; if not, what good are you?

I did not use the word "majority" not even capitalized and I cited a source that seems to support my conclusions. If you have concrete data, we will all welcome it; if not, what good are you?

Sorry you (the OP) made the quote "maximun" so please quantify it? I have a feeling you are just dripping because there are no trains when YOU arrive.

• Like 1

Calm down!

You wrote "maximum", didn't you? Starting to play with words when you realised your point is weak xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg6UA2Xd-M

BTW, which airport are you talking about? There are lots of "new airports" worldwide... If you're talking about Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), this one is not that new anymore (opened in 2006) tongue.png

Edited by Fab5BKK