Nintendo Ds

Richb2004v2

I bought a Nintendo DS litle last week. I bought it with a super card and a ream of games. I was told by the guy in the shop that its easy to download the games from the net. I have searched, tried and failed. Has anyone else any idea where to do this? I was also told that I can download movies to the super card.

Any ideas anyone?

I bought a Nintendo DS litle last week. I bought it with a super card and a ream of games. I was told by the guy in the shop that its easy to download the games from the net. I have searched, tried and failed. Has anyone else any idea where to do this? I was also told that I can download movies to the super card.

Any ideas anyone?

My son has a Nintendo DS. The only way he can connect to the internet is through a Wi-Fi connection -- NOT through a PC, do you have Wi-Fi at your home?

Has anybody figured out by now how to connect a Nintendo DS to a PC and download from the net?

I can not figure out how to connect to their servers via the internet.

Many downloads are restricted to registered customers in the US. Even their official forum is only for US customers!

see: http://www.nintendo.com/systemsds

and you have to register your Nintendo DS (Serial number) in order to gain access to any downloads. Probably also the card you bought may need registration.

opalhort