Lawyers in Thailand

ezzra

I'm at a lose for words when it comes to Thai lawyers and in particular the one that heavily promote

themselves with the ' we can do it all' attitude, only to find out that when you try to engage their

services for a simple litigations case the 'can do' attitude become difficult to achieve so much so that

mundane tasks as sending letters, phone calls and simple lawyer client contract goes array and

seriously wrong by less than competent staff, to the point of a complete brake down in communications

from an fluent English speaking Thai lawyers,

Over and over again I have noticed in dismay that to all lawyers , we the clients, are nothing but

a bunch of dumb-ass, walking money bags, ripe for the picking, and their amateurish, unprofessional

skills wrapt in dishonesty has our interest are last on their priorities,

For the one that are in need or a lawyer services, one will do well in ink all condition and scope

of work when engaging such lawyer in a well detailed lawyer client contract,

Seems like you've been "Lawyered".

<deleted>....you mean.

Luckily no... when the lawyer couldn't even get the lawyer client contract right, after

repeatedly trying to get it right we have resolve to disengage and forgo his 'lawyer

services'.

This situation is endemic to Thailand, having dealt with several lawyers over the years

the same cavalier and careless attitude keeps reoccurring, to the point where you ask

your self how low this people can stoop to, ethically and professionally, very low,

it seems....

• Like 1

<deleted>....you mean.

Luckily no... when the lawyer couldn't even get the lawyer client contract right, after

repeatedly trying to get it right we have resolve to disengage and forgo his 'lawyer

services'.

This situation is endemic to Thailand, having dealt with several lawyers over the years

the same cavalier and careless attitude keeps reoccurring, to the point where you ask

your self how low this people can stoop to, ethically and professionally, very low,

it seems....

I am surprised that you are surprised.

<deleted>....you mean.

services'.

it seems....

This syndrome is not peculiar to Thai lawyers. A lawyer overseas gave all my private documents to the party I was suing because he was doing insurance work for them.

Ever tried to sue a lawyer?

<deleted>....you mean.

services'.

it seems....

I am surprised that you are surprised.

Yes, gullible me, always looking for good in people and hoping that people are still

have a shred of decency left in them...

Always blame the lawyer when you lose. Lawyers are taught law, not business. The same could be said for most other professions.

No blames, just pointing out that a noble profession is hijacked by unscrupulous and dishonest

practitioners who sworn to uphold the law... and yes, they're all over the world, but seems to be

in high concentration in this country....