NancyL needs and deserves your VOTE !

Asiantravel

Why all the negativity? I am still in UK but will be back over in 2015 to Thailand to continue my business and support all the people in Chiang Mai.

Alan are you endorsing Nancy? Edited by mrtoad

Also her helpful posts here on Thai visa

Alan, I'm sure that you have read many in the 39 mins since you joined ThaiVisa ... rolleyes.gif

I don't know if he is legit or not, but it is possible to read the forum without being a member. I didn't join for years after my arrival, didn't stop me from taking advantage of travel advice, etc.

Also her helpful posts here on Thai visa

Alan, I'm sure that you have read many in the 39 mins since you joined ThaiVisa ... rolleyes.gif

I don't know if he is legit or not, but it is possible to read the forum without being a member. I didn't join for years after my arrival, didn't stop me from taking advantage of travel advice, etc.

Alan will be happy to offer financial advice

Certain posters have made up false scandals, smeared her name and ruined the brand - kind of like what the Obama team did to Mitt Romney in the last presidential election. Anyway, Jingthing has been coming in second place on this poll for many years and it looks like he might actually end up at the top this year. Stubbornness might actually pay off in the end.

Yes.. although it's a little akin to winning the title of the best looney in the asylum. :)

He he.

You are funny.

Have you seen the pictures of MrBitey and his upside down cat? It's a killer.

I voted for Nancy, he is the one to win POTY.

Stone the bloody crows. Delete, delete, delete the whole blood farce. Who gives a flying f.... about the poster of the year.

If the powers that be have an ounce of sense they won't be running this next year.

Stone the bloody crows. Delete, delete, delete the whole blood farce. Who gives a flying f.... about the poster of the year.

If the powers that be have an ounce of sense they won't be running this next year.

oh Saan….. don't be like thatsad.png it matters to the one wins the title.w00t.gif In the meantime can you be enticed to give Nancy your vote?thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

oh Saan….. don't be like thatsad.png it matters to the one wins the title.w00t.gif In the meantime can you be enticed to give Nancy your vote?thumbsup.gif

Read my earlier post.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhhh much as I stir NancyL for seeing to be like the typical base Colonel's wife and dominating all the good works in town I do credit her for doing a lot and not a whiff of the religeous drivel in what she does and she does it well.

Now david47 tunning away with the Australian prime minister's daughter (or being rejected by her for being too right wing is another mattersmile.png

• Like 1