Nothing to see here

Digitalbanana

Looks lke the Dozey Prat in the blue junker started the event dithering about.

Agreed but coming into an intersection it might have been wise for the trucker to pay more attention. The way he came barreling into the intersection though and still managed to avoid it makes it seem he had likely lost his brakes as he was already trying very hard to avoid the impact obviously since tandem trucks aren't known for their handling and maneuverability he ultimately did avoid what could have been far worse. If it is true there was a food stand or whatever on the road side so close to the intersection and he hit it, that's not good, shouldn't have been that close anyway, but overall I'd say the driver did a pretty good job of avoiding a much worse incident and should get some credit for that as it seems he may have potentially given up his own survival or at least injury since the truck tips hard onto his side when it impacts and stops quite suddenly. I don't think it worked out well for him but hopefully I'm wrong with that.

I'm just amazed (read; disappointed) at how few stopped when it happened, the primary witnesses.

• Like 1