2007 honda clic whit 32000 km

no deal

hello

i buy this scooter new and never have a problem of course i replace the battery and do some maintenance,i move from phuket to udon thani and i take my honda to a repair shop just by my house to change oil and spark plug and check every thing i get my scooter back whit a bill of 200 bath and i was happy but the next day my scooter stop working no to fare from my house and i take back to the same shop, they check the engine and told me the valve are not seal and the scooter can not start and i need news vales and piston and ring?i told theme the scooter as only 32000 km and they reply that a lot km for a scooter,since that time i am not sur that was the problem my scooter all way run very good,so i need to get some advise what you think about that, i think i got scam but i am not sur since i get my scooter back i notice more power so i think they do the work, also i walk to the shop and i see the engine a parts,look the valves but can not said i am not a mecanic,also when i was in koh samui and phuket about 3 years i do not drive the scooter who was seating and my drive way,the all job was 2500 thai bath and take two day to complete this is really good if i really need but i am not sur,what you think!

thank you

I think you would be more understandable if you used punctuation and separate sentences.

32,000km and sitting neglected for 3 years in a salty island environment.

Engine probably needed the rebuild.

What is done is done.

Enjoy.

I think you would be more understandable if you used punctuation and separate sentences.

32,000km and sitting neglected for 3 years in a salty island environment.

Engine probably needed the rebuild.

What is done is done.

Enjoy.

really tiring to hear you whining about punctuation or doing native english speaker fascism and blah blah blah.

if you dont understand why answer?

this is a motorcycle forum not a f...k..in english forum. there might be riders from different nations, speaking different languages maybe some might not write proper english but you dont need to be a genius or text does not need to be 100 % perfect to understand.

what you say is just discouraging people on posting here.

i can understand what OP is saying but maybe your age make you slow a bit?:)

OP, a motorbike sitting for three years sure will create problems.

it is a cheap price to pay to get it running.

• Like 2

If you dont trust this shop , or want a second opinion , take it to another shop. At such a age , the engine could well need a rebuild , but make sure the job is done correctly. This isnt always the case unless someone in UT knows a decent shop. Dont know what nationality you are , but your English is very readable.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

KTM:

I interpreted the OP to mean the rebuild had already been completed @ B2500 and the bike was now running well.

Seems like you interpreted it differently.

Hence my appeal for syntactic clarity.

LL: Welcome back.

I and my friends at the nursing home alway get a real kick out of your posts.

I hope the moderator doesn't give you the boot again.

clap2.gif

• Like 1

Is it so hard on an English speaking forum for those with poor English skills to use a spelling and grammar checker? When I learnt Spanish I bent over backwards to make sure I got it right.

And a lot of spelling and grammar checkers are available free online.

A Honda Click should be good for 50 thousand kilometres if it's looked after properly.

• Like 1

papa al , your correct , i did interpret it differently to you , and to some others it seems. OPPS , my bad. Yes , it would have helped (me at least) if there was better grammer , but , fair play , many people posting here dont have English as their first language. SO --- We (me) have to read more carefully , lets not discourage them , eh.thumbsup.gif . As it seems the work is done , what is done , is done , and for just 2,500 Baht , i guess there is many more years left in the bike. Oil changes and valve clearence checks will keep it going - maybe petrol also !.biggrin.png

http://i.word.com/idictionary/fascism

Fascism has many meanings. Maybe you dont know how to read a dictionary.

And how - pray tell - is this an explanation for the posts above re: English Fascism

Your definition sheds no new light on this. Just more 'Stirring the Pot'

You have told me many times to use the Ignore function.

Maybe time to 'Practice What You Preach'

For the record, I am a strong proponent of freedom of expression.

Libel and slander notwithstanding, I tolerate lies, vulgarity, idiotic opinions, flag burning, religiosity, LL's posts, you name it.

Sticks & stones.

And Thais make do without capitalization, punctuation, or even spacing between words.

There you go.

• Like 1

http://i.word.com/idictionary/fascism

Fascism has many meanings. Maybe you dont know how to read a dictionary.

And how - pray tell - is this an explanation for the posts above re: English Fascism

Your definition sheds no new light on this. Just more 'Stirring the Pot'

You have told me many times to use the Ignore function.

Maybe time to 'Practice What You Preach'[/quote

Seedy, first i used word fascism on this thread and you responded by posting just one meaning of fascism but it has other meanings too. I am sure if you read all the meanings stated in merriam-webster dictionary, you can understant the relation.

So basicaly, if you respond to my words, i respond back.

I have no reason to ignore someone here.

Even your posts are sometime helpful and informative so i dont want to miss them - seriously saying. I am sure you feel the same too about me:)

Libel and slander notwithstanding, I tolerate lies, vulgarity, idiotic opinions, flag burning, religiosity, LL's posts, you name it.

Sticks & stones.

And Thais make do without capitalization, punctuation, or even spacing between words.

There you go.

So please act so papa al.

Sticks & stones.

There you go.

You forgot to mention 'Running Dog Lackeys of the Bourgeois' !!! 555

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Lampoon_Lemmings

Edited by seedy