my talking dog

meatboy

everyone who lives on our moo-ban knows my talking dog,so me and mrs meat sat in the lounge when our beloved was having a good yap.

who's he talking to asks mrs meat?

looking to see who's at the gatefacepalm.gif nobody there,yet our boy is still having a good chinwag with someonerolleyes.gif

then all of a sudden i spots this snake about 2mts.+ in the strike position and still our boy is talking to himw00t.gif

i had never seen one as big as this and didnt reconize it either.

now the wife is shitting herself as i get between him and the dog who is still calm,manageing to get him inside we call the yam who is not looking as he knows what to do.then moving very fast into the garden the snake decides to have a breather while we make a slip knot loop,got him after 45mins.of waiting for the snake catcher to arrive,in the bag and off he goes.

now to try and identify it,COPPERHEAD RAT CATCHER not poisoness but bloody scary.

just another day in paradise.

and pass me a can pronto.biggrin.png

• Like 2

Its funny that you should mention your talking dog. I have one too, but he is such a liar when he tells everybody who is willing to listen all about the bitches he has had and his exploits in the SAS..

• Like 2

all day yesterday my thoughts was for my boy,IF it had been poisoness.being from the rhondda valleys the only encounters you would have was,if you had to go to the outside toilet you might get startled by a sheep in the rubbish bin,or worst of all would be seeing blodwyns mother at your front door with a new born babyw00t.gif [no not me mrs jenkins] try ianto's,dai,evan or it could be geraints.

so last night he got plenty of cuddles and i let him know how much i love him.biggrin.png

Its funny that you should mention your talking dog. I have one too, but he is such a liar when he tells everybody who is willing to listen all about the bitches he has had and his exploits in the SAS..

the only bragging i done was the 3card version.