Tourist Visa

Current 1 Year ED Visa running out on February 15 , its still the 1 year extension I got so I just report my address every 3 months rather than getting all the paper stuff from the school.

Wanted to get a double entry tourist Visa from Vientianne and marrying within that time. Should be enough time to do that all. After that just getting the Non O and extending to 1 year when back.

My question is, do I need to show flight tickets when I apply for a double entry tourist Visa?

Any requirements or complications for a double entry, and at Savannakhet, can I get a double entry there as well?

I wanted to do the 60 days, extending 30 days. Out of the country and the same again.

Thank you in advance guys :)

unbonjoe,

Do you know if Vientiane or Savannakhet may deliver a double entry tourist visa on a passport that already had 3 years of Education visa?

Are these 2 embassy the most keen to deliver those double entry tourist visa?

Does it help to go at Vientiane or Savannakhet and let a visa agency do the job?

Thanks.

unbonjoe,

Do you know if Vientiane or Savannakhet may deliver a double entry tourist visa on a passport that already had 3 years of Education visa?

Are these 2 embassy the most keen to deliver those double entry tourist visa?

Does it help to go at Vientiane or Savannakhet and let a visa agency do the job?

Thanks.

You previous stays in the country do not count unless you already are on a tourist visa from them.

The are the nearby locations that will do a 2 entry visa the others only do single entry visas. Hanoi will do a 2 entry but you need to show tickets out of the country.

There is no need to use an agent. There are none in Savannakhet.