To those who appreciate David48 and his posts, a chance to vote for him.....

WhamBam

We all know David48, MissFarmGirl and their two boys.

The last days and hours to vote in General Topics for Poster of the Year are upon us.

We feel that David48 deserves credit and votes for his helpful attitude here in the Farming forum, as well as other forums.
Also for his often funny posts elsewhere.

As a family man and all round good guy personality, I know he is reluctant to be seen campaigning for votes, so I am posting this on his behalf.

If you have found his posts helpful, sometimes humourous and feel he is worthy of being The Poster of the Year, could you spare 2 minutes of your time and go to the General Topics forum, click on his name in the poll and vote for him, please.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785491-thaivisa-poster-of-the-year-2014-vote-now/

Thanks, guys n gals for your support.

And all the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't put Humpty together again.

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

Beware Greeks bearing false gifts. Remember the Trojan Horse.

Seriously folks, This is a sincere request for votes for a guy who helps here in this forum when and where he can. What more can you ask of someone?

I'll not pester you hard working people too much in here. We know your time is valuable, as is your vote.

Vote David48 - a good, honest, family man helping out on the farm when he can

And all the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't put Humpty together again.

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

Beware Greeks bearing false gifts. Remember the Trojan Horse.

Seriously folks, This is a sincere request for votes for a guy who helps here in this forum when and where he can. What more can you ask of someone?

I'll not pester you hard working people too much in here. We know your time is valuable, as is your vote.

Vote David48 - a good, honest, family man helping out on the farm when he can

How is he helping out on the farm, Wham Bam Boom?

By keeping the farmers daughter happy?giggle.gif

• Like 1

Costas, as much of a Mate you are ... this is the Farming Forum.

We don't bring the gutter of the General/Pub Forum here.

Nor would MissFarmGirl appreciate the comment ... said in jest ... or not.

• Like 2

When a poster floods Thai Visa with pics of wife and kids, he should expect comments like Costas just made. And, I took the comment to be in good fun.

When a poster floods Thai Visa with pics of wife and kids, he should expect comments like Costas just made. And, I took the comment to be in good fun.

This is beyond belief!!!!! How does someone like Costas not get kicked off this forum or at least reprimanded with his filthy and ugly innuendo. Both of you are what Issan Aussie and Fruity (RIP) raised at their farms and I hate to degrade their stock by insinuating that you are even close to their status. I said i would be back with a posting in a year or two well this is it for me as I see it. What a miserable degradation this has become of what was once a very intelligent and valuable source (sure we had a little kind humor mixed in, key word kind) to anyone wanting to be involved in trying to work with mother earth and improve her and their lives at he same time.

I guess you two might say that every attractive women that dresses in an attractive manner just deserves to be attacked and molested by men (your quote "When a poster floods Thai Visa with pics of wife and kids, he should expect comments like Costas just made.) as how can they control themselves if she is so callous to be doing such things to the fine males that dominate this fine dream that you two live in. Ugly and filthy were the thoughts and remarks. Helmsman if you post photos of your family and try to help others is that your code that makes you deserve abuse and sexual innuendo on our Farming Forum. ABSURD. Sail your ship off the end of the earth as you live and still think in a day when the earth was flat. I am truly astounded that noone came out and just knocked these guys back to where they wouldn't crawl out of the caves that they live in. I don't have a clue who David 48 is but my apologies to you for what has transpired. things have changed here big time and this may very well be the end of me in this forum.

Pidgeon Jake and Rice hahaha thanks for the nice words and I will end this with something that you R555 will appreciate. My first Dead was as a 12 year old as they really bummed me by unplugging my pinball machine (with free games on it) and plugged in as The Warlocks in my local Pizza Parlor Magoos. They are good guys as they paid me back in spades with many free shows and a few times back and on stage at heir performances.

wow the trip got a little stranger; costa get on the helmsman's ship a go down with him on his ship of fools.

no helmsman of mine nor of your mate costas

this next one just replace the thought of a woman being the reason and plug the above dynamic sailors you'll catch my drift in your life raft

• Like 1