One way to test your Thai GF when you are far away overseas..

redandyellow

Why are some of you guys having relationships with women you can`t trust?

My wife and I have joint bank accounts, we both share equal access, know the score and what we can withdraw each month without going over our budgets. We have used this system from since we first became engaged.

If you cannot trust your girlfriends or wives, than obviously you have chosen the wrong partners or you are the types that pick up with losers out of desperation.

Western attitudes and ingrained cultural paradigms are tough to shake sometimes..we've had joint bank accounts since 2009.

She was very supportive when I lost all that $$, so that speaks volumes on a person's inherent character...plus a little CBT got me through..

I read "Thai Fever" in 2006, and several other books like Stephen Leather's..to be cognizant of Thai culture and Thai women.. I stayed with her relatives on and off from day one, so I had a first hand look at their culture, to observe life through their lens, and learned some of the language.. 8 years later I know Thai culture pretty good.

Although I live in Canada, we go to Phuket 4 months a year, I have a Toyota Hilux truck at the relatives (under cover)

Having a trade, I helped the family early on with small jobs..I know they only accept me because of her.. but as long as I take good care of her, all is well..

Most Thai women are good, but You don't want to pick the wrong Thai woman..like the parasitic passion fruit vine, they will suck the host ( the unwitting farang) dry, and callously spit them out..piece by piece..

• Like 2

A flounce!! Haven't had one for a while. And not a very good one.

it was an idle threat, no one cares if i stay or go, including me

signed

Kitty litter

Ah WUS is back in the house, welcome back, how heavy is your new GF ?, does she sweat a lot ?

C'mon Soutpeel, you been around for ages, and should know that stuff was tongue in cheek.. that guy at the gym is a real person, I threw it in for levity, and no one but you got itthumbsup.gif ..lol

that's surprising, given the level of sophistication on this Board.

she's 5 foot on the nose and 45 kilos.. what happened to your old avatar?

signed

classic rubber garbage container

Obviously I hit an unintended raw nerve. and with that, my brief time on TV has come to an end

I was trying to actually make a salient point to perhaps help someone, but that all went by the wayside, as the lowest common denominator has just shoved another newbie out of TV

its all good, I need to get back to the novel anyway

Take good care though

Bye Bye

wasnt this one never going to grace TV again in another thread then came straight back and kept going, definitely a troll or someone just trying to stir the pot

seajae: read between the lines, that's why they're DOUBLE SPACED..

Obviously I hit an unintended raw nerve. and with that, my brief time on TV has come to an end

INTENDED, CHANGED MY MIND, SUE ME (LIKE THE ROYAL NAVY SUED PHUKETWAN.COM)

I was trying to actually make a salient point to perhaps help someone, but that all went by the wayside, as the lowest common denominator has just shoved another newbie out of TV

I READ TV FOR 7 YEARS OFF AN ON, AND KNOW THE WOLF PACK MENTALITY..IN ACTION..NO THANKS..

its all good, I need to get back to the novel anyway

ITS A HOBBY, I MAKE A FEW BAHT, BEER MONEY REALLY

Take good care though

TAKE CARE, LIVE AND LET LIVE, OR DON'T, UP2 U

Test 3.... If you are far away overseas 99.9999% of them will fail. No one wants to admit it.

She likes the taste of sausage and will keep having it when you are not here even though she swears she has gone vegetarian.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

Why are some of you guys having relationships with women you can`t trust?

My wife and I have joint bank accounts, we both share equal access, know the score and what we can withdraw each month without going over our budgets. We have used this system from since we first became engaged.

If you cannot trust your girlfriends or wives, than obviously you have chosen the wrong partners or you are the types that pick up with losers out of desperation.

Western attitudes and ingrained cultural paradigms are tough to shake sometimes..we've had joint bank accounts since 2009.

She was very supportive when I lost all that $$, so that speaks volumes on a person's inherent character...plus a little CBT got me through..

I read "Thai Fever" in 2006, and several other books like Stephen Leather's..to be cognizant of Thai culture and Thai women.. I stayed with her relatives on and off from day one, so I had a first hand look at their culture, to observe life through their lens, and learned some of the language.. 8 years later I know Thai culture pretty good.

Although I live in Canada, we go to Phuket 4 months a year, I have a Toyota Hilux truck at the relatives (under cover)

Having a trade, I helped the family early on with small jobs..I know they only accept me because of her.. but as long as I take good care of her, all is well..

Most Thai women are good, but You don't want to pick the wrong Thai woman..like the parasitic passion fruit vine, they will suck the host ( the unwitting farang) dry, and callously spit them out..piece by piece..

Firstly, if you are only with your girlfriend 4 months out of every year, than she is only a holiday girlfriend, which is probably the reason why you do not trust her 100%, someone it seems that you are paying each month in the hope it will make her feel committed to staying loyal during your long absences and to continue being your female companion each time you visit Thailand. If you disagree and considering that you have known her at least since 2008 and not a stranger to her family, than why don`t you make the full commitment and marry the woman? Because the way I see the situation is that your so-called girlfriend has no obligations to remain loyal to any guy, she is still a free agent while you remain her part time boyfriend, plus she has no obligations to budget herself on whatever amounts of money you decide to send her.

Before taking in all that stuff you are reading as literal, first you should look at the type of role you are playing in this relationship and then perhaps you may see the whole situation in a different perspective.

quote: Since I was only 90% sure she was okay, I made sure there was never more than 60,000 baht in the account, therefore that was the most I could lose. Considering that you are away 8 months of the year, I would say that your so-called girlfriend has more reasons to mistrust you rather than vice-versa, otherwise what actually do you expect?

Test 3.... If you are far away overseas 99.9999% of them will fail. No one wants to admit it.

She likes the taste of sausage and will keep having it when you are not here even though she swears she has gone vegetarian.

Sent from my c64

Bingo - hence the post

I'd say it was less than 99.9999%, as it worked for me - so far

Sent from my c64

Bingo - hence the post

The failure is with you, not Thai culture. Guys only get the women they deserve that would be well out of the contest with females in their own countries. .

Hey Beetlejuice,

"Considering that you are away 8 months of the year, I would say that your so-called girlfriend has more reasons to mistrust you rather than vice-versa, otherwise what actually do you expect?"

before I was married, the longest I was ever away from Thailand in 10 years was 6 months - twice - she's been in Canada since 2009 ( that's another story - it took over a year to get the marriage visa so she could leave Thailand) we stay in Canada 8 months - and go to Thailand for the other 4

In Thai culture, you must show her family you can support her

The wedding dowry was returned to me the next day, as they are middle class..it was for show

Sent from my c64

Bingo - hence the post

The failure is with you, not Thai culture. Guys only get the women they deserve that would be well out of the contest with females in their own countries. .

Overgeneralizing is never useful Beetlejuice. I had no problem with women in Canada, but once I went to Thailand, I was hooked on Thai women... sorry about thatsad.png

Hey Beetlejuice,

"Considering that you are away 8 months of the year, I would say that your so-called girlfriend has more reasons to mistrust you rather than vice-versa, otherwise what actually do you expect?"

before I was married, the longest I was ever away from Thailand in 10 years was 6 months - twice - she's been in Canada since 2009 ( that's another story - it took over a year to get the marriage visa so she could leave Thailand) we stay in Canada 8 months - and go to Thailand for the other 4

In Thai culture, you must show her family you can support her

The wedding dowry was returned to me the next day, as they are middle class..it was for show

quote: Although I live in Canada, we go to Phuket 4 months a year.

If she is your wife, then I think you had better change the title of this thread to go with the change in your story.