Skimmer basket - not plastic? Pattaya area

BIGJIMMY

There's a pretty good store at the beach side of Thepprasit. Left hand side about 100 meters or so before the light. Can't miss it due to the big blue tanks in the window! 55555

Another very good one is up by the old highway access north of Pattaya. If you are interested, I can give better directions. It's how we use to get to Bangkok before the new bypass. Right hand side of the road as you are heading north, and just south of the where the bypass hits Suk.

1000B is not cheap! It should last at least 4-5 years?????

• Like 1

After 4 years of the same swimming pool guy he's just told me to look in Tesco Lotus for a new basket, so I took the old one and low and behold there is a basket that they sell for 28 baht which is exactly the same, that'll do, oh and then our man quit as he said I moaned at him, fine, Ta ra.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After 4 years of the same swimming pool guy he's just told me to look in Tesco Lotus for a new basket, so I took the old one and low and behold there is a basket that they sell for 28 baht which is exactly the same, that'll do, oh and then our man quit as he said I moaned at him, fine, Ta ra.

28 ( twenty eight) baht for a skimmer basket? w00t.gif Hope it is ABS or at least uPvc, otherwise it will last not more than a few weeks I suppose.

Which Tesco you went and which department they sell them, as I never noticed they have a pool department, but if they fit my skimmer I want a few?

Do you cover the top of your skimmer, otherwise it could be the UV in the sun that destroys it.