Hospitals full

crusty

A bit off topic, but probably a good place to say!

Many roads will be grid lock late this afternoon and all evening... later probably worse with drunk drivers.... police checks are already up in some areas...

I won't be going far!

Anyone ordering a taxi, will probably have a long wait... allow for that... they will not being going too fast in many areas!

Have a safe evening and Happy New Year....thumbsup.gif

A bit off topic, but probably a good place to say!

Many roads will be grid lock late this afternoon and all evening... later probably worse with drunk drivers.... police checks are already up in some areas...

I won't be going far!

Anyone ordering a taxi, will probably have a long wait... allow for that... they will not being going too fast in many areas!

Have a safe evening and Happy New Year....thumbsup.gif

I went to Chaweng for the Thai boxing last night. Couldn't even park the bike. Ended up leaving near Iyara Hotel and walking. Gridlocked with taxis and songthaews as well. It may have been quiet at the beginning of December, but it certainly isn't now.

• Like 2

I went to Tesco Chawang this afternoon, around 1 pm, hoping to miss the madness, but it was already crazy! ... then had to go to Ban Por.... not quite so bad, quite light in fact!

There is an ambulance sitting at the Maenam check point.... probably at other checkpoints too?...

I guess they will head to nearest hospital that is not full, if needed...

Dreadful fact:

Whilst we are all horrified at the loss of life in the Air Asia Crash, just consider that over the next few days there will be even MORE lives lost on Thai Roads. Happens every year and what is done to prevent it?

• Like 2