Do I Understand Right?!

I'm not sure if I understand the process or not! I am going to KL tomorrow to get my non-b visa (i have all the necessary documentation). Obviously I will apply for a work permit when I get back to Bangkok, however I was invited today to go to Cambodia to see Ankor Wat in very early April, just before Song Kran. If i get a multiple re-entry non-B will I be ok to come back without them cancelling my visa as I prpbably won't be in be in the process of applying for a work permit by then, and definitely won't have a work permit by then?!

If anyone has any idea I would be eternally grateful if you could put my mind at rest.

Cheers :o

Actually...one more question comes to mind...would I be able to do the same thing if i had a single entry Non-B visa... I know this sounds stupid as single entry probably means just that...but just to check!

And...I get the re-entry permit from immigration on soi suan plu - is that right?

Cheers again for putting up with my stupid questions!

Cheers Lopburri3,

Again very grateful for you help. Just got back from KL and have my shiny new non-b...now to get the re-entry visa!

Was cool trip to KL - seriously rocking city, the Malaysians have done great things with KL! To anyone else reading this, I strongly advise a trip to KL if you need a visa...good food, good hotels, great shopping, good fun...

Cheers again!