Swift Code For Bank Of Ayudayha?

Hi There

I have a bank account with the yellow bank, Bank Of Ayudayha (spelling?) and need to have my salary wired over this week. When I opened the account at Ploenchit, they gave me a slip with he info, but I have lost it.... I am nowhere near the bank at the moment so cant go in to enquire.

If anyoe does know, could you also let me know the process? Is it just a question of giving my employer the bank name, address, swift code and account name/number?

I have been told 3 days.... Surely not?

Cheers

Hi There

I have a bank account with the yellow bank, Bank Of Ayudayha (spelling?) and need to have my salary wired over this week. When I opened the account at Ploenchit, they gave me a slip with he info, but I have lost it.... I am nowhere near the bank at the moment so cant go in to enquire.

If anyoe does know, could you also let me know the process? Is it just a question of giving my employer the bank name, address, swift code and account name/number?

Cheers

If it is from overseas, probably longer....

Don't forget to add a "reason for transfer" (probably in a comments or other info box). A good reason is "travel and expenses".

I am with Ayudhya (but in Isaan) - you might try looking here for more info:

http://www.krungsri.com/

I found this, if it helps:

Address and detail of PLOENCHIT OFFICE BRANCH

Address : 550 Ploenchit Road Lum pi ni Patumwan Province Bangkok

Telephone : 0-2208-2195, 0-2208-2116

Fax : 0-2253-3511

Address and detail of PLOENCHIT TOWER BRANCH

Address : 898 Ploenchit Tower Ploenchit road Lumpinee Patumwan Province Bangkok

Telephone : 0-2263-0667-9, 0-2263-0148-9

Fax : 0-2263-0670

Cheers,

Mike

AYUD TH BK
Correct SWIFT code: AYUDTHBK. No spaces!
Do you mean how long it takes for the transfer from your employer’s bank account to your Bank of Ayudhya (BAY) account?

I guess it depends on how fast your employer’s bank works, and through how many other banks, if any, it has to go along the way. In my case, for a remittance from my bank in Switzerland, I give the order on day 1, my bank executes it on day 2, credit to the BAY account is made on day 2 or day 3 (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded). Others have reported the same speed for transfers from European banks.

--------------

Maestro

• 1 month later...

AYUD TH BK

Correct SWIFT code: AYUDTHBK. No spaces!
Do you mean how long it takes for the transfer from your employer’s bank account to your Bank of Ayudhya (BAY) account?

I guess it depends on how fast your employer’s bank works, and through how many other banks, if any, it has to go along the way. In my case, for a remittance from my bank in Switzerland, I give the order on day 1, my bank executes it on day 2, credit to the BAY account is made on day 2 or day 3 (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded). Others have reported the same speed for transfers from European banks.

--------------

Maestro

Hello gents,

wich bank in Switzerland proceed on the shortest time swift-transaction to an BangkokBank account

and how many working-days would this be?

wich bank in Switzerland proceed on the shortest time swift-transaction to an BangkokBank account

and how many working-days would this be?

I have sent you a PM regarding my experience with remittances from two Swiss banks to my Thai bank.

---------------

Maestro

It takes 2-3 days.
It depends from what country, possibly also from what bank in that country, the remittance is made.

My remittances to a savings account with Bank of Ayudhya in Bangkok get credited to the Thai bank account on the same date as the debit to my Swiss account is made.

---------------

Maestro

• 5 years later...