Hua Hin, Chiang Mai and Phuket remain hot destinations in 2015

Lite Beer

Hua Hin, Chiang Mai and Phuket remain hot destinations in 2015

BANGKOK, 2 Jan 2015 (NNT) – Leading hospitality and tourism agencies have predicted that Hua Hin, the southern province of Phuket and the northern province of Chiang Mai would gain even more popularity among foreign tourists in 2015 thanks to the birth of new attractions and the growth of budget airlines.

According to hospitality company Bespoke Hospitality Management Asia, Hua Hin would remain a must-visit place for foreign and domestic tourists due to the emergence of numerous man-made tourism activities and spots which led to heavy promotion campaigns. Nearby Pranburi district would also benefit from the tourist arrivals in Hua Hin.

Chiang Mai will continue to retain its top ranking partly as a result of its richness of natural attractions and the expansion of direct low-cost flights which enable foreign visitors to reach the province more easily.

Hotel and resort company Dusit International, meanwhile, forecast that the island province of Phuket would this year outperform other popular destinations both in the vacationer number and hotel incomes thanks to the newly-built terminal in the Phuket International Airport which would be able to accommodate more foreign and domestic arrivals.

Pattaya, however, would likely face a tourist drop due to the economic slowdown in Russia. The crisis has affected the spending power of Russian people, who make up the largest proportion of foreign vacationers in Pattaya. New-born tourism spots and the municipality re-organization plan may help cushion the negative impact.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-02-01 footer_n.gif

2nd day of the year and these places remain hot destinations in 2015. Wow! I am glad that tourism is so rock steady.....

Tomorrow we will be back to the doom and gloom tourism headlines, no doubt. coffee1.gif

Why would anyone want to go to Hua Hin instead of any other beach resort? I mean a beach resort with actual beaches and what not, clear water...

i don't get HH as a tourist place either. what is there besides a few shopping malls and over priced golf courses?

• Like 1

THIS TOURISTS LOST FOR THE FUTURE;

BORING 10 DAYS IN CHIANG MAI

Love it here. It will be where snuff it. Boring a little maybe yes but I am 76 so does not take much to please me. No snow only sunshine young g/f what more could a man of my age ask for.

• Like 2

Why would anyone want to go to Hua Hin instead of any other beach resort? I mean a beach resort with actual beaches and what not, clear water...

i don't get HH as a tourist place either. what is there besides a few shopping malls and over priced golf courses?

Unfortunately too many people think different. The trafic jam is getting worse and worse and these days all Hua Hin is overcrowded and a big trafic jam.

post-217497-0-24838100-1420231106_thumb. I actually like to visit Hua Hin, and Cha Am, or that area , as I feel relatively safe while I

visit there.

I used to visit Phuket in the past, and I still enjoy my visits to Kata, and Karon beaches, as the

sand is great and the ocean conditions are too.

I have visited Chiang Mai during December and January and enjoyed the cooler nights

while staying in that area. Hopefully my health continues to be good enough that I can

enjoy a few more visits to Thailand!

Stargeezer

bet she is costing you a fortune.

THIS TOURISTS LOST FOR THE FUTURE;

BORING 10 DAYS IN CHIANG MAI

Love it here. It will be where snuff it. Boring a little maybe yes but I am 76 so does not take much to please me. No snow only sunshine young g/f what more could a man of my age ask for.