Buckingham Palace denies sex claim against Prince Andrew

Lite Beer

So a Buckingham palace spokes person has said Andrew is innocent, unless that person was on the island the whole time with Andrew it is only their opinion and has no validity in law. It is Andrew that should be making a statement, good job it is not like the time of the abdication crisis when the majority of the population of the UK were kept in the dark about what was happening

"...it is only their [sic] opinion and has no validity in law."

He wasn't offering it as a defense in a court of law, so no one was under the impression it had anything to do with the law.

"... the population of the UK were kept in the dark about what was happening"

The same thing happens in the US when it comes to really important people like Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian. but the majority of the population would prefer to be left in the dark. Anyway I suspect a majority of the British population would far rather see the next episode of Downton Abbey than to know about the antics of Andrew in Disney World.

This is a funny case. I have examined my own biases and come to the conclusion that I don't know whether this fellow is telling the truth. I want him to be a scandalous pervert because I don't much care for him and it would be great to see his underwear washed in public...but I also recognise that in cases such as these the mere accusation of impropriety is considered by many to be 'guilty as charged'. What am I to do in such circumstances.

Also unlike murder or theft, laws pertaining to the age of legal consent are rather stupidly absurd....that the man is alleged to have done would be illegal (statutory rape) and punishable by 7 years in jail in the US, and not even a crime in the UK. The US claims jurisdiction in pedophile cases if a US citizen is involved or if it took place somewhere under formal US jurisdiction (and I don't know whose jurisdiction the private island falls under).

Though the age of consent is 16 in the UK and the girl was 17 it would still have been illegal because for prostitution the age is 18 in the UK.

Edited by Pompey50

Regardless of what really happened, nothing will stick to this odious creep ! He will have a thousand flunkies working 24/7 to make sure he is kept clean !

He should already be in prison for flagrant theft of tax payers money !

Maybe we too should have a lese majeste law...

But with a difference, instead of filling our prisons with with the likes of at great expense, lets have public floggings on tower green, we could even subsidise the royals by selling tickets.tongue.png

Isn't this story in breach of the lese majeste laws in Thailand?

Yes, it is indeed.

EDIT: the defacing of the UK flag we see here constantly on things like underwear for example would also technically be a lese majeste offense, if they bothered to enforce it.

No. Thai lese majeste law covers Thail Royal family.

Now, Thais should not bother with UK flag on underwear since Brits sell and wear such things in their own country

http://www.unionjackwear.co.uk/mens-fashion-c2/union-jack-underwear-c92

This is a funny case. I have examined my own biases and come to the conclusion that I don't know whether this fellow is telling the truth. I want him to be a scandalous pervert because I don't much care for him and it would be great to see his underwear washed in public...but I also recognise that in cases such as these the mere accusation of impropriety is considered by many to be 'guilty as charged'. What am I to do in such circumstances.

Also unlike murder or theft, laws pertaining to the age of legal consent are rather stupidly absurd....that the man is alleged to have done would be illegal (statutory rape) and punishable by 7 years in jail in the US, and not even a crime in the UK. The US claims jurisdiction in pedophile cases if a US citizen is involved or if it took place somewhere under formal US jurisdiction (and I don't know whose jurisdiction the private island falls under).

Though the age of consent is 16 in the UK and the girl was 17 it would still have been illegal because for prostitution the age is 18 in the UK.

Sexual Offences Act 2003 Section 47

47 Paying for sexual services of a child

(1)A person (A) commits an offence if—

(a)he intentionally obtains for himself the sexual services of another person ( B ),

( B ) before obtaining those services, he has made or promised payment for those services to B or a third person, or knows that another person has made or promised such a payment, and

©either—

(i)B is under 18, and A does not reasonably believe that B is 18 or over, or

(ii)B is under 13.

(2)In this section, “payment” means any financial advantage, including the discharge of an obligation to pay or the provision of goods or services (including sexual services) gratuitously or at a discount.

(3)A person guilty of an offence under this section against a person under 13, where subsection (6) applies, is liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for life.

(4)Unless subsection (3) applies, a person guilty of an offence under this section against a person under 16 is liable—

(a)where subsection (6) applies, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years;

( B )in any other case—

(i)on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;

(ii)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years.

(5)Unless subsection (3) or (4) applies, a person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—

(a)on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;

( B ) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 7 years.

(6)This subsection applies where the offence involved—

(a)penetration of B’s anus or vagina with a part of A’s body or anything else,

( B ) penetration of B’s mouth with A’s penis,

©penetration of A’s anus or vagina with a part of B’s body or by B with anything else, or

(d)penetration of A’s mouth with B’s penis.

(Applies: England, Wales, Scotland,Northern Ireland)

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/47

Edit in: some paper have named a person, pictured with Randy Andy in 2001 as Jane Doe #3, but 2001 is before the above legislation came into force.

Edited by Basil B

Isn't this story in breach of the lese majeste laws in Thailand?

Yes, it is indeed.

EDIT: the defacing of the UK flag we see here constantly on things like underwear for example would also technically be a lese majeste offense, if they bothered to enforce it.

No. Thai lese majeste law covers Thail Royal family.

Now, Thais should not bother with UK flag on underwear since Brits sell and wear such things in their own country

http://www.unionjackwear.co.uk/mens-fashion-c2/union-jack-underwear-c92

Not quite, section 133 also covers Head of State of foreign countries, representatives of, and the flags of other countries, it doesn't "only" cover the Thai Royal Family.

So a Buckingham palace spokes person has said Andrew is innocent, unless that person was on the island the whole time with Andrew it is only their opinion and has no validity in law. It is Andrew that should be making a statement, good job it is not like the time of the abdication crisis when the majority of the population of the UK were kept in the dark about what was happening

Nonsense. At the time he had Crown Protection. Do you think the Crown Protection security team would allow him to be taken "upstairs" by prostitutes - as some of the claims say? Just think about it from a security point of view and see where that takes you. If you were in the crown protection detail and to protect Prince Andrew's life was your job, would you let him wander off on his own with a slag?

Nonsense. At the time he had Crown Protection. Do you think the Crown Protection security team would allow him to be taken "upstairs" by prostitutes - as some of the claims say? Just think about it from a security point of view and see where that takes you. If you were in the crown protection detail and to protect Prince Andrew's life was your job, would you let him wander off on his own with a slag?

They do what they are told, rather like prostitutes! They never stopped him going into bars in Phuket did they

You mean, just like Prince Harry's security team in Las Vegasblink.png

Nah, totally different. First, he was on holiday with his navy mates, second although crown protection was there he did not wander off on his own, he was in company the whole time and as such no security risk. He's a grown lad if he wants to bear his arse then that's up to him. Security is in place for different things in general and they certainly wouldn't pull him pu in front of his mates over that!

They do what they are told, rather like prostitutes! They never stopped him going into bars in Phuket did they

why would they stop him going into bars, anywhere?

why would they stop him going into bars, anywhere?

Bars that are full of prostitutes?, well there might be a good reason for it

You mean, just like Prince Harry's security team in Las Vegasblink.png

Nah, totally different. First, he was on holiday with his navy mates, second although crown protection was there he did not wander off on his own, he was in company the whole time and as such no security risk. He's a grown lad if he wants to bear his arse then that's up to him. Security is in place for different things in general and they certainly wouldn't pull him pu in front of his mates over that!

Different?? Nah, same same to me.

First, (Airmiles) Andy was on his hols with his billionaire mate.

Second, I presume you were in Las Vegas and know for a fact that Harry 'did not wander on his own, he was in company the whole time...' Right?

Who gives a Rats ar $e? Some tart who enjoyed the Champagne lifestyle when she was 17 in return for humpin a few older blokes, never bothered her when she was living it large... fast forward a few years and Mmm... lets make a few dollers same old same BS

Looking at Fergie i reckon Andy has done a few laps of nana over the years and to think he could have had Koo Stark???

• Like 2

Duke of York strenuously denies he had ten thousand men

January 5, 2015

Buckingham Palace has issued a strong denial that the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, has been involved in bizarre hill marching based sexual practices.

According to reports up to ten thousand men are alleged to have been involved in incidents involving the Duke.

One participant, who cannot be named for legal reasons said Me and loads of other guys were offered money to dress up in early 19th century uniforms and then march to the top of a hill.

When we got there we were greeted by an extremely excited Prince Andrew. He was very giggly now I think about it.

Then, just when we thought it was all over, he seemed keen to make us march all the way back down again.

Another man, who also claims to have been involved claimed He was quite firm about it, when we were up we were up and when we were down we were down.

Denying the claims a Buckingham Palace spokesman told us, All allegations in this matter are false, and records will clearly show these men were neither up nor down.

http://newsthump.com/2015/01/05/duke-of-york-strenuously-denies-he-had-ten-thousand-men/

Ah yes.

'The grand old Duke of York'

He had ten thousand men'

'And his case comes up next Tuesday'

I just cant believe Prince Andrew paid for underage sex ....That family have never paid for anything in their life...............coffee1.gif

Handed on a silver plate.

So now the flood gates are opened, any old tart that enjoyed her youth, becomes bitter in old age that the " Days of Lucy Jordan " are no longer on offer, wants revenge.

What I am sure about is that if it is true she certainly was not forced, she would have done it for the money.

if it is true she is now 30 then she would have been 18 in 2003 therefore if he had sex with her when she was 17 then it would have pre-dated the "Sexual Offences Act 2003"

If he had sex with her in the states, or even if the US tries to extradite him I am sure the US will regret it.

Alwyan.... does having the union jack as an avatar make you an impartial poster..??

Your in fantasy land if you think that the flunkies that work for the Royal family can tell them who they can or can not have Boom-sing with. It was only in the 70s that the queens sister was on the Caribbean island Mustique quite close to those mention, (& also owned by a multi millionaire. ) with a stone cold killer & enforcer for the Krays & Richardson's, John Biden .

One of Biden's main cliams to fame when he wasnt braking peoples legs was the reported size of his pen1s, as a party trick he would carry 3 pint glasses (the ones with handles ) on it. He done this trick in front of Princess Margret on Mustique where he had gone with baronets Vicki Hodge. After she saw it---she never left his side.

This was public knowledge Alwyan---although it couldn't be printed until after her death ----pity there was no Wikipedia about then. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bindon

Also it was on at least 2 Documentary's ..... ITV, The Secret Life of Princess Margaret, broadcast in 2005 & Channel 4's documentary The Princess and the Gangster which was broadcast on 9 February 2009.

Before you go & tug at your forelock as they drive past you by at 60 miles an hour Alwyan, please do try & understand who they are--- a German family named Saxe-Coburg-Gotha who had to decide what to do when the UK went to war with Germany, Maybe we can change our name & all the castle names to Windsor..... but wait, lets see who is going to win the war first....so they waited until right near the end of the war before doing that. http://www.royal.gov.uk/historyofthemonarchy/kingsandqueensoftheunitedkingdom/saxe-coburg-gotha/saxe-coburg-gotha.aspx

As someone who comes from a real working class part of England I am still amazed when I see the people standing out in the rain for days on end just to give a cheer when another Royal flunkie has a baby.

Spoken like a true anti-royalist. You have just managed to slag off the Royal family, I guess you have your reasons which I won't attempt to guess as I don't really care. You've copied and pasted links to wikipedia as if that gives credence to your point (whatever that is) and you think this makes you an expert on something (like be anti-royalist for example)

What has Princess Margaret, Binden or the Queens historical lineage got to do with the Prince Andrew story? Does he become a sex-depraved kidd-fiddler because his mums lineage is from Germany or something or did you just feel the need to copy and paste yet another link that has nothing to do with the story of Prince Andrew? You my friend, are one weird dude. You wrote (copied) a total load of "stuff" and just implied anyone who is German or of German descent is a perv. Are you insane? By the way, I am aware of the Royal family's lineage as is anybody else who went to school in England when I was st school, and without the use of copy and paste from websites! I have no love (nor any other feelings) towards the Royal family, it is what it is. But I know how crown protection works (which is why I do believe also that Princess Margaret's stories are probably true) and they would not let Prince Andrew get into a compromising position like that - they were there - they would not be caring about compromising positions as much as his personal safety