Calling for a taxi in CNX

Beng

Thanks. Can you call them for sightseeing only? Would need the service to go into town on the weekends, or for shopping if it rains.

Anyone having experiences with them ??

I've used them from their taxi stand at KSK to go to the airport. 150 thb for that trip.

What would you reckon they carge for picking me up at central festival and take me to the old city?

Thanks. Can you call them for sightseeing only? Would need the service to go into town on the weekends, or for shopping if it rains.

I've used them from their taxi stand at KSK to go to the airport. 150 thb for that trip.

What would you reckon they carge for picking me up at central festival and take me to the old city?

Not much. Just do it. Call them and they will give you a price.

I've called this number when I want to go to the airport. 053-262-878.

I live near CMU and it's about 250 baht. But when I come from the airport and get a taxi at their booth I only pay 180. That said, the taxi has always showed up at my house on time!

You can use them to go anywhere you want. When it rains they usually want more money, charged me 300฿ for a trip from Central Festival to the business park; a 1.5km trip.

You can use them to go anywhere you want. When it rains they usually want more money, charged me 300฿ for a trip from Central Festival to the business park; a 1.5km trip.

CBP is just acroos the road from C Festival. 300 Baht is a joke.