School management software ?

My primary school director has asked me about buying (or obtaining) an application to manage the school. The usual stuff, payroll, students, classes, and so forth. Obviously Thai lang, but also, I hope, with Eng option.

Does anyone have a suggestion? All help appreciated.

Ian

I don't know of anything that specifically fits your needs, but we have one for managing students, grades, etc. I will check with the guy who designed it and see if he would be interested in setting you up with something, if you want.

Ours isn't designed to keep track of payroll, but it probably wouldn't take much to get that set up.

Ours is in English, but as I understand it, language options is not difficult.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

3sys

ISAMS

SIM

Three of the major MIS systems, also will cost in the region of 10-20k USD to setup.

Get your school onto google education and there are MIS systems on there considerably cheaper, won't do billing, but at $1 or so per students, they won't break the bank either.

• 9 months later...

In my last teaching/management position (Laos), I wrote a suite of software in English for managing lesson plans, school reports, assessments, attendance etc etc

I own the copyright on this - I will try to find a copy.

Edited by simon43

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Smart School ERP is a complete school management software for all educational institutions. Smart School is a cloud based solution with desktop and mobile interface, providing a complete automated experience with all back-end administration and data management activities of the institution. Providing so many features like payroll, student, administration, transport and so many with 24/7 online and offline support. All the activities of the school can be managed by this software. Working with more than 57 colleges & schools, (with  40,250+ trusted users) in India and abroad. 

For more details please go through our website  *commercial link edited out*

Edited by Scott
Link Edited out

• 8 months later...